Contacting Delta Airlines Customer Service The Easy Way
Delta Airlines provides its customers with various ways to get in touch with them, file complaints, or send feedback through its website. However, in cases where your concerns require an immediate response, calling one of their hotlines is your best option. The airline provides different contact numbers for specific concerns, but you don’t have to sift through them or wait in the phone queue! Skip waiting on hold by using DoNotPay’s AI-powered chatbot, which handles the entire process of getting in contact with customer support and connecting you once it reaches a real human being!
You no longer need to wait in line frustrated. Download DoNotPay’s FREE app using any iOS device and enjoy a hassle-free way of reporting your concerns to Delta Airlines’ customer service. Not an iPhone user? No worries! You can also submit your concerns through your web browser.
Numbers to contact Delta Airlines’ support
Without DoNotPay, you’d have to navigate a complicated phone tree and endure extended wait times if you call Delta Airlines’ contact numbers. Reaching the right department for your concerns can take an intolerable length of time.
Here are the hotlines you can contact to address your issues with Delta
|Delta Airlines Main Hotline||404-715-2600|
|General Sales & Services||800-221-1212
800-323-2323 for SkyMiles member
800-325-1999 for Flight Information
|International Sales & Services||800-241-4141|
|Accessible Travel Services||404-209-3434|
|Hearing & Speech Impaired||800-831-4488|
What is Delta Airlines’ contact email?
You can also send your complaint to email@example.com or make use of Delta Airlines’ support page, which tries to address practically any concerns you may have. Delta Airlines endeavors to respond to any complaint as quickly as possible. However, given the number of complaints and queries they receive every day, you could wait for weeks before getting a reply.
Other resources that can be useful when contacting Delta Airlines for specific concerns:
- Comment/complaint link
- Refund status link
- Group travel concerns
- For issues concerning accessible travel services
What you need to know to receive faster service when contacting Delta Airlines support
Through Delta Airlines’ Help Center, customers can find answers to their concerns regarding flight changes, cancellations, seat selections, upgrades, baggage concerns, requests for a refund, and other information like how to make arrangements for travelers with disabilities.
The airline has pages and forms for most specific concerns. When you click them, you will need to provide information to help them better respond to your concern. This information could include:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Flight details
- Flight reference number
- Passport details
- Frequent Flyer Number (if applicable)
If you’re filing a complaint, the site will also ask for the nature of the complaint, and other details regarding your concern. The site will ask you to offer the reason for your complaint.
Where to find help to solve your problems with Delta Airlines quickly
Submitting a complaint or query via Delta Airlines’ help portal can be easy, but may take a little work and considerable time waiting on hold if you decide to call, or worse, a few weeks if you send your concerns via email. Follow this quick step-by-step guide when you have concerns with Delta:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the “Customer Service” tab. It can be found at the bottom of the page.
- A list of choices will appear. Click the “Need Help” tab.
- Clicking “Need Help” will redirect you to a new page, which has a rundown of the possible issue you’re having.
- Click on the item that best describes your concern.
- Provide all the necessary details and then submit them.
The Help Center allows you to make changes to your flight and request refunds, among other options. It can also help you with seat selection, SkyMiles concerns, or help you find out the status of your missing baggage.
On this portal, you can get receipts for past travels and create special arrangements for travelers with a disability or travelers with pets.
For other concerns not found on-site, you may call Delta’s live support for further assistance. The call center is active 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can also air your concerns via Delta’s social media pages, or through the phone.
Corporate address for Delta Airlines
If you intend to file a case against Delta in small claims court, ask for compensation, or send the company a letter making a demand, knowing its corporate address is key.
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
1030 Delta Boulevard
Atlanta, Ga 30354-1989
Contact Delta Airlines executive team
General Manager – Customer Care
P.O. Box 20706
Atlanta, Ga 30320-6001
Victoria Forbes Roberts
Vice President – Customer Experience Integration
P.O. Box 20706
Atlanta, Ga 30320-6001
P.O. Box 20706
Atlanta, Ga 30320-6001
If you feel like you have an important issue that wasn’t adequately addressed by the options available on the site, you can contact Delta Airlines’ top executives.
You can reach Delta Airlines’ top executives. The company has made its senior executives’ company email addresses public to encourage more customers to reach out. However, do not rush to email Delta’s CEO just because you had a lousy flight. You should first go through the normal channels for your concerns before trying to reach out to the company’s top executives.
However, if you’ve submitted your complaint to all possible channels and still did not receive a response for at least six weeks, then go ahead and contact the executives.
You can do so using these options:
- Send an email to the executive’s email address.
- Call corporate headquarters. Of course, the top executives won’t be the ones answering your call, but by doing this, you increase your chance of being directed to the most suitable department or employee who can handle your concerns.
- Write a letter and send it to the headquarters.
Note that you should not reach out to all executives at once. Start with your primary contact, which is the one responsible for customer affairs. With Delta Airlines, the first person to contact when you have complaints should be Heidi Gould, the general manager for customer care.
If you think you’ve used all your resources but haven’t heard from them still, you can contact Delta Airlines CEO Edward Bastian at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the company’s hotline. However, don’t expect Mr. Bastian to handle your case by himself.
What are the top issues people address to Delta Airlines’ support?
- Booking or rebooking flights: booking and rebooking flights are some of the main reasons people contact Delta Airlines’ support. Though this can also quickly be done through Delta’s website or app, some people seek assistance since a small mistake could cost a lot.
- Flight changes and cancellations: this is probably the main reason customers contact airlines. With Delta Airlines, you can make same-day travel changes, rebook delayed or canceled flights, get your boarding pass, check flight status, and check-in via its website.
- Seat changes and upgrades: customers can ask for changes in seat arrangements, purchase preferred seats, or ask for individual assistance.
- Refund requests: you can cancel refundable flights and request for a refund using this link. Getting a refund may take a while but you can check the status of your request when you log in to your account.
- Queries about refundable and non-refundable tickets, like how to request a refund for canceled or unused flights.
- Make other requests including requesting receipts of past flights, and assistance for special cases like traveling with a person with a disability or traveling with pets.
- Filing complaints due to delayed or canceled flights, lousy service, and so on.
- Review group travel requirements.
- Clarifications in booking details.
- SkyMiles membership: Delta Airlines allows SkyMiles members to manage their accounts, change passwords, request mileage credit, check for eligible promotions, and merge duplicate accounts through its Help Portal.
Whenever contacting Delta Airlines, you can use DoNotPay to make the process simpler and faster. Get a quicker response with DoNotPay’s AI-powered chatbot! Download for free for iPhone or use the app in your web browser.
Post your problem in the comments below, another reader might be going through the same thing and have some tips
You may have other concerns that we haven’t answered above, so feel free to ask them in the comment section below. We, or anyone who has had the same experience, might be able to answer them for you.
What else can Do Not Pay do?
- File a case in small claims court
- Dispute parking tickets
- Appeal traffic tickets
- Provide you with virtual credit cards to avoid unnecessary charges
- Connect to live service agents without the phone queue
- Set up an appointment with the DMV master
- Seek compensation for delayed flights