Skip Waiting on Hold for Zoopla's Customer Service Agents — Here's How
Many people find it very relaxing to kick back and search through some properties for sale at the end of a long day. It is not always clear why we seem to love this so much, but there is no doubt that we do. Zoopla is the place for many to go when they are looking for the latest property listings in the United Kingdom. Indeed, this is a great place to start, but you still may find yourself needing to contact Zoopla customer service if something goes wrong. We want to show you how to do so.
Reaching Out to Zoopla
Generally speaking, most people who contact Zoopla customer service will need to wait for a while to get their answer. This is because the company tends to rely on an online submission form to field customer questions. Your options for reaching customer service are quite limited and include:
|Zoopla Support/FAQ Site||Help Page|
|Zoopla Phone Number||020 3544 1000|
|Zoopla Social Media|
|Zoopla Support Email||Contact Form|
Honestly, it is difficult to even find the support team phone number. It is also as if Zoopla doesn't truly want its users to call their agents with questions. They say that they will take urgent inquiries only via the phone. The frustrating thing about that is it is left up to the discretion of the Zoopla team to decide which requests are urgent or not. Thus, you may find yourself getting angrier and angrier as your questions or concerns as not taken seriously.
Other Ways That You Can Resolve an Issue
If you feel like you are being stonewalled by customer service at Zoopla, you should know that there are alternative ways that you may reach out to help take care of the problem. For example, in the United Kingdom, there are the following options:
- ADR schemes - This stands for "alternative dispute resolutions", and they are a great way to try to work out your differences with a company like Zoopla without actually having to go to court. If your complaint that you attempted to bring to customer support is something that you can handle without having to bring things into court, then it is all the better that you do so.
- Ombudsman - Here is another choice for those who just want to get their issue taken care of and don't want to deal with the company that has been dragging their feet the whole time. If you are fed up with customer service and just want to resolve your issue, then you can bring in an Ombudsman to help out. He or she is a neutral third party that can step in and makes a final decision about the conflict that is at hand. Their ruling will be final, and it will help you avoid taking things to court.
Everyone hates to get dragged into something as conflict-oriented as this, but sometimes there is no other way to go about things.
Jumping the Phone Queue
Merely tired of waiting on hold to hear back from customer service? If that sounds like where you find yourself, then you should know that DoNotPay has a scheme where you can jump to the front of the phone queue line. We have simplified the whole process so you can put yourself in the front of the pack when it comes to getting your questions answered.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip Zoopla's phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
Pretty simple right? And yet, it is incredibly effective at producing the results that you need from it.
DoNotPay Can Help Resolve Customer Service Issues for Any Company!
Have issues with other companies? DoNotPay can help you contact multiple companies' customer service departments without having to wait on hold. DoNotPay can help you contact:
- John Lewis Customer Service
- EE Customer Service
- Sky Customer Service
- Amazon Customer Service
- Marriott Customer Service
- Curry’s Customer Service
- Walmart Customer Service
- Virgin Media Customer Service
- Vodafone Customer Service
- O2 Customer Service
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
Have you ever wondered what else DoNotPay is doing to help you out? There are many different fields that this company has gotten into. Here are a few that customers have stated that they adore:
- Burner phones
- Death certificates
- Fight and waive fees
- File for bankruptcy
- Hotel complaints and refunds
All of these things are chores that you could do on your own in theory, but they would be very time-consuming, and most people would rather avoid putting in that level of work for something that they won't see results from for a very long time. Thus, it makes sense that people look to DoNotPay to help them out with these chores. They get the answers that they need in a more timely fashion, and that keeps everyone happy. It is a winner all the way around.