How to Delete Your Zaful Account Easily
Are you cleaning out your fashion website account closet? You may have Googled "" or "Delete my Zaful account" without finding the information you need. We can help you cancel any account you no longer want, and you can start with your Zaful account today.
Chances are, you've already heard that having too many old or hardly-used online accounts increases the risk that your personal information can be stolen or your account used by hackers. You might never know, especially if you signed up using an e-mail account you don't use anymore.
Let's look at the standard approach to deleting a Zaful account, and then we'll show you how easy it is to use DoNotPay—especially if you're missing important login information.
How to Delete Zaful Accounts On Your Own
Let's face it: If you don't have your login information (or that of a minor or deceased loved one you represent), you're going to find it extremely inconvenient to delete your Zaful account because almost every contact method requires you to sign in. DoNotPay can help you if you use our specifically-tailored website account services, called:
- Unban My Account
- Manage Subscriptions
- Recover Passwords
If I don't have my login information, can I delete a Zaful account with...
Short of pestering Zaful through Twitter, Facebook, or their other social media sites (and that might work if you're polite and persistent, and ask them to contact you via DMs) you're going to need to write them a letter at their European offices, or give them a call. . . Or you can use a service like DoNotPay. Here are those social media accounts:
Delete Zaful account by mail
If you can't access your account on the website, compose a letter with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your current contact email
- Your daytime phone number
- Your time zone
- Your mailing address
- Your billing address (if it hasn't changed since your last shipment)
- Possible email addresses and passwords you used when you signed up
- Any information about past orders you've placed through your Zaful account
- A firm but polite request to delete your Zaful account
Be sure to let them know you're writing about deleting a Zaful account, as the parent company has other subsidiaries.
Here's how to address your letter:
Lomeway E-Commerce (Luxembourg) Limited
29 Boulevard Prince Henri 1724 Luxembourg
Write "Account Cancellation Request" at the bottom center of your envelope and mail it with delivery confirmation for your records. Be aware that it may take some time for your letter to reach the correct department. We encourage you to follow up within two weeks to make sure your request was received.
Delete Zaful account by phone
If you prefer to speak with an actual person about your account, you can try calling this U.S.-based phone number:
Be sure to call Monday through Sunday from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p,m. Eastern Standard Time,
Delete a Zaful Account With the Help of DoNotPay
If you want to delete any old accounts but you either don't have all the information you need, or you simply don't want to waste your time jumping through hoops, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
And that's it. You can be certain DoNotPay will close out your account for good.
Can DoNotPay Help With Other Account Problems?
- Delete your Facebook account
- Delete your Instagram account
- Delete your Paypal account
- Delete your Gmail account
- Delete Your Amazon account
- Delete your Uber account
- Delete your Venmo account
- Delete your eHarmony account
- Delete your AOL account
- Delete your Yahoo account
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
- Appeal account bans
- Get rid of email spam
- Get free trials without risk of being charged
- File a formal complaint against any company
- Send a product return request
, and tomorrow, we can help you with your other consumer issues.