How Can I Speak to Someone at Yodel in 2022?
Yodel is a parcel-delivery company that serves different sectors like electrical, fashion, entertainment, leisure, beauty, health and publishing. It has created a vast network across the UK by collaborating with other partners like Jersey Post to make it easy to deliver parcels to any postal address in the country. Yodel believes that customers come first and their say should be heard. For this reason, Yodel created a ‘Have Your Say’ program that allows customers to send in their feedback. Additionally, it offers multiple channels that customers can use to contact customer service for more specialised help.
With the company serving so many people in a day, it isn't easy to get through to customer care on the phone. However, DoNotPay has a Customer Service UK product that can help you skip the hold and alert you once your call is connected to .
Yodel Support Contact Number and Email
Yodel allows you to contact customer service through multiple channels, such as:
- On the phone – Call Yodel customer service at 0344 755 0117 any time on Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm and on Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. National calling rates apply when you call through the number from a mobile phone, payphone or landline.
- Webchat – You can chat freely with the customer service on the web chat and get the help you need. The online team is available from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm and on Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Yodel Direct Help Centre – If you sent a parcel through Yodel Direct, you can get help directly from the help centre so that you get help relating to Yodel Direct only.
If your concern is about tracking a parcel that you sent through the company, you can simply visit the Tracking tool and enter the parcel ID to track it. The FAQ section also has a lot of information, and you can find your answer there before contacting customer support.
This table summarises the different ways you can contact
|Yodel Support/FAQ Site||Help Centre|
|Yodel Phone Number 1||0344 755 0117|
|Yodel Phone Number 2||Not available|
|Yodel Fax||01664 481649|
|Yodel Support Emailemail@example.com|
Yodel Corporate Address
The Yodel head office is located at the following address.
Atlantic Pavilion Second Floor,
Albert Dock Liverpool,
L3 4AE United Kingdom
You can visit the office if you feel that your concern can only be addressed in that way. Also, you may need the address for situations that escalate and require to be solved in court.
Common Reasons People Contact Yodel Customer Service
Sending and receiving parcels can attract a lot of challenges. Some of the reasons people contact customer service include:
- Tracking the parcel – If you have sent or are expecting to receive a parcel, you want to know its progress and when it's expected to arrive. Customers contacting support with tracking questions simply want to know how far the parcel is and when they expect to receive it.
- Damaged Items – if an item is sent through Yodel, but it breaks along the way, a customer service agent will guide you on what to do.
- Depot information – If you are notified that your parcel has arrived at the depot and you don't know where the depot near you is or what to bring with you at the depot, customer service will get that information for you.
- Returning Parcels – What happens when you need to return a parcel? Yodel customer service will explain to you how to return the parcel, track it and confirm that it has been delivered to the person who has sent it.
Whether you have questions about your account or want to track a parcel, Yodel customer service will attend to your questions.
How to Contact Yodel Customer Service With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay has a Customer Service product that can help you skip the queue and wait in line for you until the phone is connected to a representative. Then, you'll only need to let DoNotPay know the company you need to contact and let it do the rest for you.
Here is how it works.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay connects with multiple companies and can help you contact their customer service agents with ease.
Some of the ways DoNotPay can help you include:
- Walmart Customer Service
- Marriott Customer service
- Amazon customer service
- Sky customer service
- Virgin media customer service
- EE customer service
- Vodafone customer service
- O2 customer service
- John Lewis customer service
- Curry's customer service
Check out Jump the Phone Queue product for more information.