Filing a Complaint With Wyndham Corporate Office Has Never Been Easier
Wyndham is a large company that has 20 hotel brands and has over 9,000 locations. While Wyndham generally has a good reputation, sometimes guests are left feeling unsatisfied. Dissatisfied customers are even more frustrated when trying to figure out how to .
DoNotPay can help you file a complaint and pursue a refund from Wyndham. We know all the ins and outs of hotel refund laws, including when you can sue a hotel for bed bugs, and will use this knowledge to your advantage. Alternatively, you can follow our how-to guide below. But if you need extra help filing a complaint against Wyndham, DoNotPay is here for you.
Issues Worth Complaining to Wyndham
- Other guests are too noisy
- The room is unclean
- Cleaning staff neglects the "do not disturb" sign
- Other guests do not follow the hotel's rules.
- Your reservation wasn't honored
- Hidden fees
- Prior guests smoked in the room or other unpleasant odors
- Amenities such as free breakfast aren't as advertised.
- Faulty TV, coffee maker, and other electronics
- Theft of personal valuables
- Pests like cockroaches, rodents, or bed bugs
- Can't receive hot water
- The room doesn't match the description of what you paid for.
- Unacceptable Wi-Fi speeds
- Climate control not working
- Amenities like the gym or pool are inaccessible
- The staff is rude or discriminatory
- Lack of complimentary supplies, like soap or toothpaste
How to File a Complaint With Wyndham and Request Compensation
- The first thing you should do is inform the front desk of your situation. In most situations, they will be able to remedy the problem.
- If the front desk won't help, you might need to contact .
- Make a point of gathering as much evidence as possible on the issue. Use your phone for photos and videos.
- A complaint can be made in a variety of ways. We recommend phoning Wyndham corporate if you are still at the hotel. This generally receives the quickest response.
- If this is after your stay at a Wyndham property, using the weblink is the best option. You may need to provide a thorough explanation of the issue and include all relevant evidence.
- If all else fails, you may consider suing in small claims court, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, dispute the charge with your credit card company and make the issue publicly known on social media.
Wyndham Customer Service Contact Information
|Customer service phone number||800-466-1589 (open 24/7. Typical wait times can be 50 minutes)|
|Weblink||About My Stay - Contact Us Form|
|Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Support (@WHRSupport)|
Challenges With Trying to Get a Refund With Wyndham
- If the hotel staff is too overwhelmed to fix your problem, it can take some time for Wyndham corporate to look into the issue.
- Waiting for a resolution can ruin your vacation or make it hard to rest during a business trip.
- DoNotPay can help. We know the rules of hotel refund laws and can use them to your advantage.
How to File a Complaint Letter Against Wyndham With DoNotPay
DoNotPay can submit an official complaint letter on your behalf against Wyndham or any other major hotel. Here's how:
- Go to the Hotel Bill Complaints & Refunds product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the details of your experience and complaint, including how it negatively impacted your stay, and provide photographic evidence if available.
- Enter the details of your reservation, including the check-in/check-out dates and hotel room number.
- Tell us whether this is for a past reservation or you're still at the hotel (this helps us decide whether negotiation or chargeback is a better option for your case).
- Choose whether you want us to contact the front desk or general manager (if you've already tried contacting the front desk already).
If Wyndham doesn't remedy the issue after this letter, DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court with our Sue Now product.
Why Use DoNotPay to Handle Your Complaints With Wyndham?
- Fast— Wyndham's customer service line is known for having long wait times. You just need to provide us with the information once, and we'll take it from there.
- Easy—Avoid getting lost in Wyndham's confusing web of customer care. You'll only need to contact us once to start working on the problem.
- Successful—Our company started as a way for people to fight unjust parking fees. After winning over 200,000 disputes, we're now taking on unfair hotels.
DoNotPay Can Do Much More Than File Complaints Against Wyndham
Travel Related Services
- How to report a hotel for unsanitary conditions
- File a complaint to Choice Hotel's corporate office
- Airline Flight Compensation Hacks
- Sell Airline Mileage
- File a complaint against Hilton
- File a noise complaint with any hotel
- Sample hotel complaint letter
- Rules of child travel consent
- Motel 6 complaints
- Sheraton hotel complaints
- Hyatt customer service complaints
- Reduce Property Taxes
- Chargebacks and Refunds
- Analyze YouTube's terms of service
- Dispute Credit Letters
- Breach of contract
- Insurance claims
- Missing money
- File a complaint
- Appeal Banned Account
- Delete a Facebook account
- Credit cards
- Writing letters to inmates
- Advanced Healthcare Directive
- Gift card cashback
- Tips on working with customer service