Contact WorldRemit Customer Service The Easy Way
Combining money and technology often has its complications. WorldRemit offers digital international money transfers and payment services. There are a number of reasons that you may need to contact if you use the company for your digital money transfers. Since they complete transfers to so many countries there are a number of places you may need to connect with customer service for WorldRemit from as well.
Whether you are connecting with customer service at WorldRemit or any other company, DoNotPay offers a product that can help you skip the queue and get back on schedule. Do not waste any more of your precious time waiting on hold, read on to find out more about this product. Here are a few more topics from the Customer Service UK product series to check out also.
- Connect with Sky customer service fast.
- No waiting to connect with John Lewis customer service.
- Curry's customer service phone number.
- Contact information for Amazon customer service.
- Walmart customer service in a hurry.
Contact Information for WorldRemit Customer Service
When you have questions about the transactions you complete with WorldRemit, the website encourages you to read through the question and answer pages to see if the question is answered there. The phone line is supposed to be for customers who have a transaction already in progress and are having a problem with completing it. You will need to have the transaction number ready and once connected to , choose the menu option that is most similar to the problem you are experiencing. You will need to call the number for the country you are in while trying to complete the transfer.
|WorldRemit Somaliland||+252 252 3737|
|WorldRemit Uganda||0800 113 017|
|WorldRemit South Africa||+27 105 0069 22|
|WorldRemit Rwanda||+250 788 129 800|
|WorldRemit Singapore||+65 1800 670 9551|
|WorldRemit Hong Kong||+852 800 938 101|
|WorldRemit Japan||+81 3 4588 8160|
|WorldRemit Philippines||+63 285 4000 31|
|WorldRemit Malaysia||+60 1800 818 717|
|WorldRemit New Zealand||+64 800 995 011|
|WorldRemit Australia||+61 1800 569135|
|WorldRemit Spain||+34 900 839 435|
|WorldRemit Germany||+49 800 112 2299|
|WorldRemit Denmark||+45 7879 2981|
|WorldRemit Belgium||+32 800 54282|
|WorldRemit Croatia||+38 517 776 397|
|WorldRemit France||+33 805 220535|
|WorldRemit Italy||+39 06 94803110|
|WorldRemit Netherlands||+31 203 697 480|
|WorldRemit Norway||+47 21 99 94 85|
|WorldRemit Sweden||+46 4 1088 0200|
|WorldRemit Switzerland||+414 350 86414|
|WorldRemit United Kingdom||+44 20 9666899|
USA and Canada
|WorldRemit Canada (French)||1(833)719-0499|
|Any country not listed||+44 203 9666899|
Reasons You May Need to Contact WorldRemit Customer Service
The research company MeasuringU has determined the top three reasons that people call customer services when dealing with banking or financial companies. They determined that 12% of all customer service calls are placed to financial institutions, the third-highest industry.
- Information - The number one reason people call customer services across all industries and in the financial industry as well. You may have questions about the service provided, compatibility or transaction limits. Or you may have one of the hundreds of other questions, people often need more information and WorldRemit provides many answers on the website in the help section.
- Dissatisfaction - When customers are not satisfied with the service they receive they may connect with customer services in an effort to resolve their issue or they want to inform the company in an effort to improve services.
- Technical difficulties - Computers help with so many tasks and allow us to accomplish so much until they do not. When technical issues arise there are usually issues with the website or the application.
Connect With WorldRemit Customer Service With DoNotPay
When you use DoNotPay to contact you won't waste time waiting. You can complete other errands and tasks and get notified when your call is connected. There are not enough hours in the day for you to waste them away on hold.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip the WorldRemit phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it. DoNotPay will let you know when someone answers so that you can connect with a representative right away. Do not let slow customer service queues keep you from getting the assistance you are looking for.
Get Customer Service Assistance With Any Company
Want even more information about the customer service assistance you can get from DoNotPay? There are more articles for you to check out or you can find even more ways to save below.
- Customer service from o2 is easy to get ahold of.
- Virgin Media customer service information.
- Quickly connect with Marriott customer service.
- Find the phone number for EE customer service.
- Customer service from Vodafone with no wait.
More Time and Money Savings From DoNotPay
Only DoNotPay offers to save you time and money in so many ways. You won't believe how quickly your savings begin to add up or that you were wasting so much. But you will get so much more accomplished also. Save time while scheduling DMV appointments, while filing a complaint against any company and by letting DoNotPay analyze the terms of service to determine their legality. You will save both time and money when you use DoNotPay to get airline flight compensation or free trials. You can quickly search for help with bills or for missing money. And when all else fails there is a product to assist you with taking your issue to small claims court.