Woman Inmate Search—Learn How To Locate Female Inmates Without Trouble
Keeping in touch with inmates by writing to them or calling them is of paramount importance for their wellbeing. Receiving words of comfort from the outside world ensures they do their time with more ease, but it also motivates them to lead a better life once they get out.
Female prisoners might even be the ones who struggle more with life in prison, especially if they left children behind. If you can locate an inmate, sending her photos or drawings from her kids will boost her morale.
What’s a Reliable Female Inmate Locator?
Your best option for performing the female prisoner search is the Bureau of Prisons (BOP). They have an extensive database of prisoners held in federal facilities across the States.
Only 7% of federal inmates are women, which should make the process easier. With the BOP, you can find female prisoners in 29 federal facilities across the country:
|City||Type of Facility|
Federal Prison Camp (FPC)
Federal Correctional Institution (FCI)
Federal Medical Center (FMC)
Federal Detention Center (FDC)
Federal Transfer Center (FTC)
Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC)
Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC)
How To Locate a Female Prisoner via the Bureau of Prisons
BOP has information about federal inmates imprisoned from 1982. You can search their website in two ways:
- Searching by number
- Searching by name
If you opt to search by number, you should pick one of the following numbers:
- The Inmate’s BOP register number
- Their DCDC number
- The prisoner’s FBI number
- The inmate’s INS number
After choosing one of the options, you should write the number in the next text box and click on the Search button.
In case you choose the latter option and look for the female inmate by name, you will have to enter at least some of the following data:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
Once you fill out the form, hit the Search button.
How To Find a Female Inmate in Other Correctional Institutions
If the female inmate you are looking for is not a federal correctional institution, you should switch from BOP to other inmate locators. There are many such search engines, but you need to use reliable sources.
Most of these inmate locators offer various filters to help you find an inmate easier. You can enter the prisoner’s name, race, or date of birth and speed up your search. If the female convict you are looking for is located in a state prison or a county jail, your best option is to try to find them through search engines of the state or country they are held in.
These are some of the examples that should help you:
- The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)—If the inmate you are looking for is located in California
- Pennsylvania Department of Corrections—In case the convict is held in Pennsylvania
- Illinois Department of Correction—If you want to search for prisoners in Illinois
A downside of this research is that you usually need to know all the details about an inmate, such as their ID number, and that info is not always available.
How To Find Female Prisoners and Become Pen Pals
If you want to make a new friend or have a romantic correspondence with a female inmate, that can be arranged. Numerous dating apps and websites can connect you with female prisoners. These are some of the most popular ones:
Prisoner dating apps offer information about incarcerated women. You can browse through their profiles and reach out to the ones you find interesting. Only their basic personal information is available, so you can see their name and age. Some services include photos.
How To Find Female Inmates With DoNotPay
If you don’t know the female prisoner’s exact location, DoNotPay can help you find her in no time. We will determine the correctional facility in just a few steps:
- Access DoNotPay in a web browser
- Find the Connect With an Inmate category
- Choose the Locate Someone feature
- Enter the name of the inmate and the state she is located in
This information is sufficient for the world’s first robot lawyer to precisely locate a female prisoner in any facility. DoNotPay shows results for all correctional facility types.
How To Send Letters to Female Prisoners With DoNotPay
Writing to inmates is the easiest way to keep in touch, and most correctional facilities allow written correspondence. DoNotPay streamlines the complicated procedure of properly addressing and sending letters to female inmates. These are the steps to follow:
- Open DoNotPay in a web browser
- Search for the Connect With an Inmate section
- Select the Send a Personalized Letter option
- Enter the prisoner’s name and their ID number
- Compose the letter
If you wish, you can attach pictures and choose customized letter templates to make your letter more interesting. DoNotPay will deal with printing and sending the letter to the inmate as soon as possible.
Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Mailbox To Receive Replies From Female Inmates
To actually have a pen pal, you need to find a way to establish two-way communication. If you are not satisfied with sending messages and never hearing back from the imprisoned lady, you can use our Virtual Mailbox feature.
Creating it is simple—select the Create My Mailbox option once you choose the Connect With an Inmate category.
Your Virtual Mailbox is the place where you can check for responses from inmates. The entire process is completely stress-free:
- The inmate writes the letter
- They send it to our address
- We make a digital copy and send it to you
Other Tricks Up DoNotPay’s Sleeve
DoNotPay can help you with other inmate-related issues you might have. If the love of your life happens to be incarcerated, we can tell you how to marry an inmate in county jail. In case you want to surprise the prisoner with a gift and learn all about sending packages to inmates, turn to us for assistance.
Open DonotPay in a web browser if you want to see the vast array of other administrative tasks we can help you complete successfully. Pick any of the following categories:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Contesting parking tickets
- Applying for clinical trials without trouble
- Getting refunds from companies
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships once and for all
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Trying new services without phone verification
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Signing up for free trials without worries of getting charged
- Stopping text spam for good
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment