Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier
Inmates in prison or other types of controlled facilities need money too. Money can be used to buy items from the prison commissary such as:
All of these items are often sought after by inmates wanting a little comfort during their incarceration. However, it may be hard to find out how to contact these individuals in any form, much less how to send them money. Never fear -- DoNotPay can help you .
So, I Need to Send Money to Someone in Prison. Any Ideas on How to Go About That?
Here are the basic steps to .
- Find out where the inmate is located.
- Get their ID number.
- Find out how much money you can send.
- Find out how to get it applied to their account.
- Find out what form of payment you can use.
- Apply money to their account.
- Let them know you sent them money.
It seems pretty simple, right? Well, except for the "find the inmate" part. Especially if you haven't heard from the individual and only know they're incarcerated. So, how can you find the person you're looking for?
|Online||Most jails have an inmate search engine where you can search to see if the person you're looking for is incarcerated at that facility.|
|Phone||You can also call prisons to find out if an inmate is there.|
As you've guessed, both of these methods are tedious. Even writing a letter to your incarcerated loved one might be a challenge. Sending money to an inmate isn't all that hard, but finding them can be. We have a solution with our new "connect with an inmate" product.
DoNotPay can also help you connect with an inmate by mail, through sending money, or by sending a package. The information gained from DoNotPay is beneficial because it can help determine when and if you can see the individual and how to contact them by mail or phone. It all starts with finding the inmate, and we've got you covered!
How Can DoNotPay Help Me Locate Someone in Prison?
You've got a problem. DoNotPay has an answer! DoNotPay has an answer for how you can do dozens of tasks, taking the strain and stress off you. Here's how you can use DoNotPay to locate someone in prison:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide their details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait ten days for it to arrive for your loved one!
Wow! What Else Can DoNotPay Help Me With?
In short, DoNotPay can help you take care of anything you need to be taken care of, from taking care of overdue bills to recovering lost money. Here are just a few of those things:
- Disputing traffic tickets.
- Getting a virtual credit card.
- Appealing speeding tickets.
- Canceling memberships and subscriptions that you don't use anymore.
- Jumping the customer service phone queue.
- Getting compensated for robocalls you receive.
- Suing in small claims court.
- Scheduling DMV appointments.
- Getting a refund for a delayed or canceled flight.
- Contesting parking tickets.
- Getting assistance with bills that you just can't pay.
As you can see, DoNotPay can help you with so many things! Don't delay; join us today!