The White House Black Market Return Policy—Everything You Need To Know
If you’re struggling to understand the White House Black Market return policy, you’re not alone. The terms are not presented in an easy-to-understand manner, and other customers have reported difficulty comprehending how it works. Our detailed guide will simplify the process, but there’s an even easier way to go about it—.
How Does the White House Black Market Return Policy Work?
The general terms of the White House Black Market return policy state the following:
- Merchandise may only be accepted for return or exchange within 60 days of the original purchase
- Returned items must be unworn and unwashed
Where To Return White House Black Market Merchandise
You can only return White House Black Market products to the same type of store where you purchased them. There are also additional limitations depending on the method of purchase:
|Purchased From/By||Return To|
|Full-price store||Full-price store|
|Full-price online store||Online store|
|Outlet retail store||Outlet retail store|
|PayPal||Full-price store or via shipping|
|Airport location||Airport location|
|Cruise location||Cruise location|
How To Return White House Black Market Products
The White House Black Market return policy offers two primary ways to return items:
- In person at a White House Black Market boutique
- By mail using a prepaid shipping label
Returning Merchandise in Person
Products purchased from a full-price retail location can be returned to the same store or another boutique. Follow these steps to do so:
- Find the nearest White House Black Market boutique
- Bring your item and receipt (if possible)
- Speak to a sales associate to initiate your return
Returning Merchandise by Mail
Follow these steps to ship your merchandise back to White House Black Market:
- Print the prepaid return shipping label
- Attach the label to the package containing the products
- Mail the package at your local USPS drop box
Do You Need a Receipt?
No—while you should have the original gift receipt when you return the item, it is not required. Customers without a receipt may instead have the following information confirmed with a White House Black Market staff member:
- Date of purchase
- Original price
If you choose to return an item without proof of purchase, you may only qualify for an exchange or a merchandise credit equal to the lowest sale price of the item in question. There is a limit of $250 for non-receipted returns within a 90-day window.
How To Obtain a Return Shipping Label
To ship an item back to White House Black Market, you will need a return shipping label. Any shipping and handling charges included in your order are non-refundable. You can get a shipping label in one of three ways:
- Keep the one included in the original package
- Use the online Returns Portal
- Contact White House Black Market Customer Service and request a new label via email
Is the White House Black Market Return Policy Limited?
Yes—not all purchases are covered by the White House Black Market return policy. There are several exceptions to consider when determining whether you can return an item:
- Final sales
- Products marked As Is
- Gift cards (except where required by law)
- Soiled or washed merchandise
White House Black Market reserves the right to refuse or limit returns or exchanges for any reason at any time. Their returns policy is subject to change without notice and takes effect when posted on their website.
Some types of merchandise can only be returned when both unworn or unused, in their original unopened packaging, and with all tags attached:
Is Your Return Taking Too Long To Process? DoNotPay Can Expedite It
If you’re tired of waiting for White House Black Market to deal with your return, you’re not the only one. The famous retailer is known for being challenging to deal with during the return procedure. We’ve got good news—DoNotPay can make the process effortless.
Our AI-powered robot lawyer has an extensive set of digital tools designed to help consumers get what they need. For swift returns, opt for our Item Return Request feature. We add a response deadline so that White House Black Market is obliged to keep you updated on the status of your return.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the Return My Purchase tool
- Fill in the necessary details and include a photo
- Submit your request
White House Black Market may not be the only seller you’re struggling to return items to—consult these easy-to-follow guides to save yourself some time and money:
|Ross Stores||Office Depot||eBay|
Item Returns and Other Annoying Tasks Take but a Minute With DoNotPay
Looking into resolving other tedious bureaucratic tasks with the help of our app? Check out a fraction of our product range that can assist you with:
- Gathering paperwork for small claims court cases
- Submitting a complaint to your HR department
- Appealing low college financial aid offers
- Generating child travel consent forms
- Submitting FOIA requests
- Entering sweepstakes
- Preventing copyright infringement
- Sending any document via online fax
- Drawing up power of attorney documents
- Protecting yourself from sex offenders near you
- Mailing anything without wasting time in long lines
Don’t Stop There—See How We Can Help You Even Further
You can count on our app’s assistance if you need to cancel any subscription, demand a refund from a company or airline, get help with utility bills, reduce your property taxes, get a tourist visa, appeal banned accounts, contact embassies, or get cash back on gift cards.
Think you have some missing money? Claim it before the government does it in your stead! Need help preparing for a government test? Skim through our guides! Want to schedule a DMV appointment in a snap? We’ll do it for you! Have any other obstacles? We’ll get rid of them in the blink of an eye.