How to Reach Stoves UK's Customer Service Reps Instantly
Since its establishment, Stoves has been at the forefront of British design, innovation, and engineering, making it the leading manufacturer of kitchen appliances across the United Kingdom. Its speciality product, Stoves Range Cookers, and other exceptional products like built-in ovens and freestanding cookers are renowned.
If you own a product from Stoves, you know that you can only get help from the company whenever you encounter a challenge with the product, or you need to replace parts. Thankfully, Stoves has a well-structured customer service, with multiple channels to allow you to get help depending on your problem.
For example, there is a dedicated phone number for spares, home deliveries, repairs, and other general questions. Unfortunately, the waiting time on the call before you speak to a live person is long as the company serves many customers at once. But, DoNotPay's Customer Service UK product can help you by waiting in line for you and then alerting you when your call is connected to a representative.
Stoves Support Contact Number and Email
Stoves is committed to offering its customers the best solutions as quickly as possible. Therefore, the company created a comprehensive FAQ section that addresses most of the challenges customers may encounter while using Stoves' products.
If you can't find a solution in the FAQ section, you can contact customer service through the available channels during the stipulated working hours. Here are some channels you can use to contact Stoves customer service.
- For general enquiries and assistance, call 0344 815 3740.
- For spare parts, call 0344 815 3745.
- For repairs, call 0344 815 3740.
- For home deliveries, call 0344 248 4122.
The customer care desk is open during the following hours.
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
This table summarizes the different ways you can contact Stoves Customer Service.
|Stoves Support/FAQ Site||https://www.stoves.co.uk/en-gb/faq|
|Stoves Phone Number 1||0344 815 3740|
|Stoves Phone Number 2||Spare parts - 0344 815 3745
Repairs - 0344 815 3740
Home deliveries - 0344 248 4122
|Stoves Fax||Not Available|
|Stoves Support Email||Fill out a contact form on the contact us page.|
Since the company has invested in educating its customers through the FAQ section, it's better to check for a solution there first before contacting customer service.
Stoves Corporate Address
Stoves is located at the following address.
Glen Dimplex Home Appliances Ltd
Stoney Lane, Prescot
Merseyside L35 2XW
You may need this address if you need to visit the corporate office to collect your products or have an issue addressed from there. Also, you may need the address for situations where you must file a lawsuit against the company for whatever reason.
Common Reasons People Contact Stoves Customer Service
People contact Stoves customer service for the following reasons.
- Appliance malfunction – Since the appliances are manufactured at Stoves, it's only logical to contact the company when the appliance malfunctions. You'll know whether to adjust a setting, replace some parts, or return the appliance to the manufacturer.
- General questions about a particular appliance – Most of appliances from Stoves may attract a number of questions about their functionality and effectiveness. Customers contact customer service for clarification on such questions.
- Spare parts – Stoves products have spare parts manufactured specifically for them. Therefore, customers can contact customer support for assistance with spare parts or request them.
- Repairs – Stoves allow customers to call in for any assistance they need to repair their appliances.
How to Contact Stoves Customer Service With the Help of DoNotPay
While contacting Stoves Customer Service may seem easy through the dedicated phone numbers, you may have to wait in the line for a while before you get connected to a representative. That's where DoNotPay comes in.
DoNotPay has a Customer Service UK product that can help you skip the hold and talk to a Stoves customer service representative right away. DoNotPay will wait in line on your behalf and alert you when you are connected to a representative. You'll only need to let DoNotPay know the company you want to contact and leave it to do the rest.
Here is how it works.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it. DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay connects with multiple companies and can easily help you contact their customer service agents.
Some of the ways DoNotPay can help you include:
- Walmart Customer Service
- Marriott Customer service
- Amazon customer service
- Sky customer service
- Virgin media customer service
- EE customer service
- Vodafone customer service
- O2 customer service
- John Lewis customer service
- Curry's customer service
Join DoNotPay today and never wait on hold again!