What’s the Fastest Way to Get Stena Line Refunds
Stena Line is a leading ferry company in Europe. The company offers luxury travels, as passengers can find good restaurants, cafés, bars and shopping areas onboard.
Just like any other travel arrangement, you may want to cancel your trip due to unavoidable circumstances. It is worth noting that cancelling a trip by yourself can be challenging, and you are not guaranteed a refund.
Read along to find out how you can claim a Stena Line refund with the help of DoNotPay.
What Is Stena Line?
Stena Line is one of the leading ferry companies in Europe, with 37 vessels covering 17 routes in Northern Europe. The company is an essential part of the European Logistics Network. It combines transport by road, rail, and sea to come up with new intermodal freight solutions. Stena Line also plays a central role in Europe's tourism industry, given its extensive passenger operations.
Stena Line is a family-owned business. It was founded in 1962 and has its headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden. As of 2020, the company had a total of 400 employees. Stena Line's mission is to provide cost-friendly and seamless transportation to all passengers with a commitment to reliability and safety and a low environmental footprint.
Stena Line UK Office Address
Stena Line Limited
78 Buckingham Gate
Stena Line Unique Amenities and Facilities
Stena Line has special facilities for people with disabilities, such as wheelchairs, ramps, elevators, and adapted seats. In case persons with disabilities require special accommodations, they should call 48 hours before their trip.
Pets are allowed on board. If you intend to bring your pet along, you can either book a kennel or leave them inside your vehicle. Stena Line further promotes sustainability by running more than 360 energy-saving projects to reduce the company's carbon footprint.
Stena Line Fare Types
Stena Line has three categories of fares, as listed below:
- Economy Fare. This is the lowest fare rate and is an ideal choice for those working on a budget. Economy fares come with more restrictions than other fare categories.
- Flexi Fare. Flexi fare gives customers an attractive pricing option with greater flexibility in case of any change of plans.
- Premium. Passengers get the most favourable conditions with the Flexi fare option, in addition to greater flexibility.
Stena Line Discounts and Other Offers
Stena Line offers many discounts for its wide customer base. Here are notable examples:
- Children aged 3 years and below get free travels
- Children aged 5 to 10 years get 50% discounts on fare
Stena Line Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
Here are Stena Line's gift vouchers terms and conditions:
- You can use gift vouchers to book your trip for up to 60 months from the date of issue.
- You can use gift vouchers to make full or partial payments for your trip
- You can use multiple vouchers to make a single transaction
- You can only redeem gift vouchers in the currency of issue
- Gift vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash
Can I Change or Cancel My Stena Line Booking?
Yes, Stena Line allows you to easily change or cancel your booking online at any time you wish before your departure. All you have to do is go to the company's website and click on the "Login or Manage Booking" link and carefully follow the instructions.
You can also call the Customer Care Centre on 03447 70 70 70 to get assistance with any amendments or cancellations you wish to make on your booking. Note that an amendment fee may be included depending on the selected fare type and any potential difference in fare which may arise as a result of the changes made.
|Fees and Refunds||Economy||Flexi||Premium|
|Amendment fee (each way)||€25||NO||NO|
|Cancel up to 24 hours before departure||No Refund||100%||100%|
|Cancel up to 2 hours before departure||No Refund||50%||100%|
|Cancel within 2 hours of departure||No Refund||No Refund||No Refund|
|No show or cancel after the day
|No Refund||No Refund||No Refund|
How to Get a Stena Line Refund With DoNotPay
DoNotPay Can help you get a Stena Line refund easily. All you have to do is:
- Find the Chargeback Instantly product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us which credit card (or ACH transfer) the payment was on, and enter the name of your bank and the merchant.
- Select the reason for your chargeback, and provide relevant details, including the charge amount, the charge date, a description of the payment, and any files you can upload as evidence.
Once they send their request, here's what happens: A request gets faxed to your bank automatically. DoNotPay also sends the letter with all the VISA and Mastercard codes that help you win your case.
DoNotPay Can Help You Get Refunds From Any Company
DoNotPay can help you get refunds from many other companies, such as:
- easyJet refund
- Trainline refund
- Just Eat refund
- Wowcher refund
- Amigo loans refund
- Teletext Holidays refunds
- NatWest chargeback
- Trainline delay refund
- Council tax refund
- Argos refund
- Refund on plane tickets
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
In addition to helping you get Stena Line refunds, DoNotPay can also help you with a lot more, such as:
- Filing cases in small claims courts
- Claiming compensation for cancelled or delayed flights
- Notarizing any document
- Finding people on sex offenders' registries
- Claiming missing money
- Get virtual credit cards