Start a Shadow Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
PC gaming is a great way to spend your free time–and whether you are an experienced gamer or just dipping your toe into the world of gaming online, you've probably heard of Shadow. As one of the biggest cloud gaming systems around, Shadow has earned acclaim for featuring fluid technology and a seamless interface. You might be interested in checking out Shadow, but if you are hesitant to drop the bundle of cash required to enjoy the system, you will want to look into a .
DoNotPay has everything you need to know about getting a Shadow free trial. Read on to learn about signing up for a free trial on your own and how you can use the DoNotPay virtual credit card to avoid getting hit with expensive fees after your free trial has expired.
Does Shadow Offer a Free Trial?
Shadow offers PC hardware for online gaming and other applications. It also includes a massive gaming library, for those who want to do a deep dive into the world of internet gaming.
It supports almost every existing PC game, so if you have a favorite game that you want to enjoy, Shadow can help you do that. It's also easy to use. While Shadow features a lot of great benefits, it also comes at a cost. Here's what to know about getting a subscription, according to the Shadow website:
- Currently, . They do feature occasional introductory offers, such as a reduced cost for your first month's subscription.
- When signing up for your Shadow account, you will have to choose your state of residence. This can affect your activation or registration fee.
- Any applicable activation fees will be charged when you register your Shadow account.
How to Get a Shadow Free Trial
Since Shadow doesn't currently offer a free trial, you will have to decide if you want to pay to try Shadow out. Here's how you can sign up to start enjoying Shadow:
- You will need to choose what plan you want, which will depend on your state of residence. You also need to select what state you live in. Then, create your account, using the email address you want to be associated with your Shadow account, and a password that you can easily remember. You will also need to enter your payment details and confirm how you want to be charged.
- After you create your Shadow account, you will be prompted to select what sort of installation you want for your Shadow system–for instance, if you are using a Windows 10 PC or a custom installation. Then you will be guided through the steps to install Shadow. This can take a while since Shadow offers a custom experience for each user, so you shouldn't expect to be able to use Shadow right away.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to log into your Shadow account. Confirm all of your information, and then, Shadow will offer you some options for custom optimization to enhance your overall Shadow experience. You can adjust your settings and play around with the configuration to create an experience that is perfect for you.
How Much Does Shadow Gaming Cost After the Free Trial?
Since Shadow doesn't offer a free trial at present, if you want to try Shadow out, you will need to pay some money upfront. Here's what you need to know about Shadow pricing:
- Shadow gaming website advertises that current plans start at $29.99 per month.
- Depending on the plan that you sign up for, you could expect to pay up to $500 per year.
- There could be an additional activation fee charged when you set up your Shadow account.
Other Shadow Offers
Even if Shadow doesn't offer a free trial, there are plenty of other platforms and services that entice you to sign up for services by promising you an initial free trial period. For these instances, you need the services of DoNotPay. DoNotPay's virtual credit card allows you to enjoy the online services that you want without getting hit with expensive fees that you aren't expecting.
Avoid Automatic Renewal by Using the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Use DoNotPay’s virtual credit card to sign up for any free trials. If you forget to cancel the free trial after that period is over, you don't have to worry about getting charged. Our system will generate a credit card number for one-time use that you can use for the merchant. Just sign up for the trials that you want and don't worry about having to cancel anything ever again. With DoNotPay, your personal information will stay secure.
DoNotPay can help you get free trials with the following:
DoNotPay Saves You Time and Money
DoNotPay has so much more to offer you. Check out a few of our services:
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Pay your bills online
- Get refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Get rid of spam mail forever
- Get rid of spam text messages
- File a complaint
- Cancel any subscription