How to Contact Parking Eye Customer Service The Easy Way
Parking Eye is a parking management company in the UK responsible for enforcing parking rules to motorists and issuing parking tickets to those who fail to comply. If you get a parking ticket from Parking Eye or you need to ask a question about permits, you can quickly contact customer service for help.
With the company serving too many people across the UK, it isn't easy to get through to customer service on the phone as you may end up waiting long hours in the queue. So, to make it easier to solve your problem, the company has DIY buttons on the contact page where you can get help right away. But, what happens if you want to speak directly with a customer service representative? DoNotPay has a Customer Service UK product that will contact on your behalf, wait in the line until it connects to an actual human, and then alert you.
Parking Eye Support Contact Number and Email
The Parking Eye Contact Us page has different tabs that help you solve your problem right away before contacting customer service. For example, if you want to appeal a parking charge notice, you simply click on the appeal button and proceed. If you have more questions, you can check the FAQ section for answers to different questions asked by other motorists.
This table summarizes the different ways you can contact
|Parking Eye Support/FAQ Site||Contact us | Parkingeye Motorists|
|Parking Eye Phone Number 1||0330 555 4444|
|Parking Phone Number 2||01772 450 970|
|Parking Eye Fax||01772 450 979|
|Parking Eye Support Emailemail@example.com|
Alternative Ways to Resolve Parking Eye Customer Service Complaints
If, after reaching out to Parking Eye customer service, you didn't get satisfactory solutions to your problem, you can find other ways to deal with it.
Some of the alternatives include:
- Try contacting Parking Eye on social media like Facebook, where they can respond faster.
- Appeal to independent services like POPLA (or Parking on Private Land Appeals), which was set up by the British Parking Association (BPA) Ltd. Appealing to POPLA is free, but if your appeal is rejected, you'll be required to pay the charges to Parking Eye within 14 days.
Parking Eye Corporate Address
If you would like to make your appeal in person or send your request via mail, you can use the following address.
PO Box 117
Blyth, Northumberland NE24 9EJ
You may also need the address if you are planning to escalate the appeal to other independent institutions like POPLA for communication.
Common Reasons People Contact Parking Eye Support
Parking Eye uses a system that appears confusing to most people. Although the company works hard to ensure that they issue tickets to less and most deserving people, questions and complaints always arise.
Also, Parking Eye has put in a lot of effort to address most of the problems on its FAQ page so that people can get help there, but it cannot cover all the concerns that people have, especially for situations unique to them.
People may contact Parking Eye for the following reasons.
- Questions on payment and charges – Motorists may call in to ask about certain payments or charges that they believe should not be appearing on the system. For example, a motorist may contact Parking Eye if they have made a payment for a charge but still shows on the system as outstanding.
- Questions on refunds and unpaid refunds.
- Requests for information like confirmations on payments made, information on permits, or ask for advice on a specific problem.
- Product or service questions – For example, if someone had their car break down on the way but had no idea what to do.
- Staff questions like when someone needs services in a certain place but doesn't know how to get them.
- Other questions like what to do if you lose a parking ticket and how to appeal for such tickets.
How to Contact Parking Eye Customer Service With the Help of DoNotPay
Contacting Parking Eye customer service may be quite difficult because of all the people they have to serve in a day. However, DoNotPay can help you skip the queue and wait in line for you until the phone is connected to a representative.
Here is how it works.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it. DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay connects with multiple companies and can help you contact their customer service agents with ease.
Some of the ways DoNotPay can help you include:
- Walmart Customer Service
- Marriott Customer service
- Amazon customer service
- Sky customer service
- Virgin media customer service
- EE customer service
- Vodafone customer service
- O2 customer service
- John Lewis customer service
- Currys customer service
Check out DoNotPay's Customer Service UK product for more information.