Contact Parcel2Go Customer Service Without the Stress
A company's customer service makes or breaks the organization, yet some studies suggest that 62% of companies don't respond to customer queries. Britons waste a lot of time waiting on hold to speak to customer service representatives for various companies, time which can be put to better use. DoNotPay knows you have other important things to handle, which is why we have no problem sitting through for you.
Parcel2Go Customer Support Contact Information
Getting hold of a human customer service representative is a struggle for many consumers or clients especially when it involves large companies like Walmart or Amazon. When you want to call any customer service, going online and looking for their details becomes a task in itself.
Parcel2Go offers several methods of getting in touch with them. In case of any enquiries or parcel issues, you can get in touch with via
|Virtual Assistant||Live Help|
|Phone Number||0871 330 8066|
|Post||Parcel2Go Coe House,
Coe Street, Bolton
BL3 6BU, United Kingdom.
Live Help: Parcel2Go has a feature that allows you to talk to a customer service rep directly from your browser without leaving the website. This makes it easy and convenient to handle your issue while shopping around the site. Live Help is on 24 hours a day, seven days a week, meaning you can get your problem solved any time, any day.
As you try to find help using the above avenues, here are some quick ways to find immediate help with Parcel2Go customer service issues.
- Parcel2Go's Help Centre: The company has a very informative Help Centre that ensures customer issues are catered to. You can track your order, cancel it, find out why it's not been delivered, and so on using the Parcel2Go Help Centre.
- Parcel2Go's social media: You can find Parcel2Go on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You can use their social media presence to your advantage to get them to address your problem. You can also direct message them on these platforms to get a response.
- Your social media platforms: Companies nowadays value their social media reputation and portrayal. They understand how damaging a negative review(s) can be to their brand. This is why they react speedily to any complaints raised against them, especially in public spaces such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you have a social media platform, no matter the size, you can start a conversation about Parcel2Go's service to get the company to address your issue.
- Talk to a lawyer: Some people may find involving a lawyer an extreme measure, but it undoubtedly gets the job done. You can get your lawyer to talk to the company directly to try and expedite the solution.
Can I Sue Parcel2Go If They Refuse to Help Me?
If you've tried all the above methods to get help from Parcel2Go customer service, or you believe they didn't fulfil their end of the deal regarding your issue, you can sue the company in a small claims court with DoNotPay. Here's how:
- DoNotPay will draft a demand letter for you to send to Parcel2Go expressing your willingness to settle the matter outside of court.
- If Parcel2Go doesn't heed this demand letter, you are at will to begin filling out relevant court forms using DoNotPay. We will also help you create extra copies and guide you through the whole process.
- Serve Parcel2Go with a notice informing them why you're suing them.
- Head to court and make your case using the scripts DoNotPay will prepare for you.
Reasons Why People Try to Reach Parcel2Go
- Switching their drop off address
- Making a complaint with Parcel2Go customer service regarding loss or damage of goods
- Billing issues
- Requesting a return
- Resetting passwords
- Log in issues
- Rebooking collections
- Missed delivery
- Mixed up delivery schedules
Contact Parcel2Go Customer Service with The Help of DoNotPay
Did you know that you are likely to waste 43 days of your lives on hold with customer service reps? Having to sit through a customer service hold or making the same request with Parcel2Go customer service can be frustrating. DoNotPay's 'Skip Waiting On Hold' feature was designed to help our clients make better use of their time and avoid waiting on hold to speak to agents.
The best part about this feature is that it takes a few minutes, and with four clicks, you're done.
Here's how it works
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
DoNotPay will take your place on Parcel2Go until an agent hops on the call, and then we will notify you to highlight your issue.
Jump Phone Queues at Any Company with DoNotPay
DoNotPay will help you connect with more than 10,000 companies outside of Parcel2Go customer service. Some of the companies we cover include
- Virgin Media
- John Lewis
How Else Can We Help?
Helping you speak to Parcel2Go customer service reps is only one of our specialities. With DoNotPay, you can cover a myriad of other activities, including
- Getting free trials without getting charged
- Getting virtual credit cards without any risk
- Making an appointment with your local DMV
Sign up for DoNotPay today to get started.