How to Contact Openreach Customer Service in an Easy Way
Openreach works innovatively to connect homes, hospitals, schools, industries, businesses, governments, etc., with the best possible digital network. The goal is to ensure everyone in the UK is connected and enjoys the highest quality of service.
The company has easy-to-reach customer service, and you can contact them through multiple channels depending on your specific need. For example, there's a dedicated form to reach an engineer to thank them for work well done and a complaints policy explaining ways to file a complaint with the company.
It's common to want to speak to a representative directly, especially if you need help on a specific case. But unfortunately, you may have to wait in line for a long time before your call is connected to a live person who can help you. But, DoNotPay's Customer Service UK product can help you by waiting in line for you and then alerting you when your call is connected to an representative.
Openreach Support Contact Number and Email
Openreach offers multiple channels you can use to contact support, with each channel dedicated to offering help to a specific situation.
Here are some of the channels.
- To report damage to the network or health concern, call 0800 023 2023.
- To request permission to paint an Openreach cabinet with art, you'll need to fill out this request form.
- To report graffiti on one of our cabinets, contact the company through the live webchat on the website or call 0800 023 2023.
- To thank an engineer for their good work, fill out this form.
- To get information about fibre, you can fill out this form.
- Other problems are easily solved with the live chat icon available on the website.
This table summarizes the different ways you can contact
|Openreach Support/FAQ Site||https://www.openreach.com/help-and-support/when-to-get-in-touch-with-openreach|
|Openreach Phone Number 1||0800 023 2023|
|Openreach Phone Number 2||Not Available|
|Openreach Fax||Not Available|
|Openreach Support Emailemail@example.com|
The quickest way to contact Openreach customer support is through the live chat icon, Eiva, on the website. You'll get the help you need immediately, but if the problem persists or you need to talk directly to a representative, you can use the methods shown above.
Openreach Corporate Address
Openreach is located at Kelvin House, 123 Judd Street LONDON, WC1H 9NP, United Kingdom. You'll need this address if you plan to visit the office for help or anything else.
Also, you may need the address for situations where you need to file a lawsuit against the company for whatever reasons. It's possible for matters to escalate to this point if they are not handled amicably through the company.
Common Reasons People Contact Openreach Support
If you'd like to contact Openreach customer service, you'll need to be clear on your reasons for contacting the company so that your problem can be addressed right away.
Openreach suggests that you contact the company in case you experience the following issues.
- Questions about the bill
- Problem or fault with the service
- Questions about an engineer's visit
- You want to order a phone or broadband or upgrade to fibre.
Other than those major reasons, people contact Openreach support for multiple other reasons, such as:
- To ask for specific information like the exact day of connection or to check whether the phone is live.
- To cancel an order or complain about an order.
- Questions about replacing items like sockets and other connected products.
Since Openreach has specific channels to use to contact customer service depending on your specific need, you'll be able to get better help that way. Keep in mind that you can contact the company for any reason and get your problem solved right away.
How to Contact Openreach Customer Service With the Help of DoNotPay
Contacting Openreach customer service, especially through the phone, can be a little hectic because they serve many people across the United Kingdom. Also, you may have to wait for a long time to get connected to a representative who can solve your problem, especially because the company has different people attending to different things. However, DoNotPay can help you skip the queue and wait in line for you until the phone is connected to a representative. Then, you'll only need to let DoNotPay know the company you need to contact and let it do the rest for you.
Here is how it works.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it. DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay connects with multiple companies and can help you contact their customer service agents with ease.
Some of the ways DoNotPay can help you include:
- Walmart Customer Service
- Marriott Customer service
- Amazon customer service
- Sky customer service
- Virgin media customer service
- EE customer service
- Vodafone customer service
- O2 customer service
- John Lewis customer service
- Curry's customer service
Check out DoNotPay's Customer Service UK product for more information.