Contact Odeon Customer Service the Easy Way
If you are one of the millions of fans who enjoy spending an evening out at the cinema, you are likely familiar with Odeon Cinema Group. With cinemas located all around the world, Odeon is a prime destination for anyone who likes to see films in exciting surroundings. Still, there are times when your trip to the cinema goes wrong - and if you need to reach out to Odeon customer service, this guide is for you.
Getting in touch with customer service can be a challenge. It can also be time-consuming, forcing you to spend hours trying to get in contact with the right person. With the help of DoNotPay, you can talk to the right customer service representative, bypassing the lengthy phone queues and getting the help that you need for your issue.
Odeon Customer Service Contact Number and Email
Odeon offer a number of perks for loyal customers, including vouchers, promotions and an exclusive membership program that allows you to save money on cinema tickets. However, if you've had a bad experience at an Odeon cinema, you will likely want to try to get it resolved in short order. Here are the top ways to contact , according to the Odeon website:
|Odeon Support Site||Help Pages|
|Odeon Phone Number||087 1224 4007|
- Email. You can reach out to Odeon via email by sending your message to GS@odeon.co.uk. Once your email is received by the customer service team, they will direct it to the appropriate team member. Please note that it could take around a week before you hear back from Odeon if you choose to send an email. Be patient and know that someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Phone number. If you prefer to speak to a member of customer service by phone, you can reach out at 087 1224 4007. Make sure to explain the issue that you are having to the person that you speak to - but be aware that it could take up to an hour of time on hold before you are able to connect to a live human. During peak times of the year, such as holidays or special occasions, it could take even longer.
Other Ways to Reach Out to Odeon Customer Service
If you aren't successful in contacting Odeon customer service through email or phone, you can try one of the methods outlined below:
1. Write to the Corporate Office
If you have a serious issue that you believe should be addressed by someone at corporate, you can write to the Odeon corporate office. You can send your letter to Odeon Cinemas Group, c/o Shoosmiths LLP, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH. Be as clear and direct as possible in your letter and make sure to include any relevant documentation in your letter.
2. Live Chat via the Odeon App
If you have the Odeon app, you can utilize the live chat feature in order to talk to a representative. To do this, click on the help bubble at the bottom of the screen and click ‘chat’. Customer service representatives are available through the live chat every day during the hours of 10 am - 5 pm. Just type out your concern or complaint in the live chat bubble and wait for the representative to address your concern.
Use DoNotPay to Skip the Long Phone Queues
Do you want to talk to Odeon customer service but don't have the time to spend on hold? With DoNotPay, you won't have to waste time waiting on hold ever again! DoNotPay can call any customer service phone number for you and wait on hold in your place, saving you precious time. As soon as a support agent takes your call, DoNotPay will notify you, so you can explain the issue and get the answers you're looking for with no fuss.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip Odeon's phone queue in just 4 simple steps:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's all there is to it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to an Odeon customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold. DoNotPay knows that your time is valuable and we want to ensure that you are able to get in touch with the right person.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With
DoNotPay can be your one-stop resource for all customer service issues. Here are some of the issues DoNotPay can help you resolve:
- Curry's customer service.
- O2 customer service contact.
- Marriott customer service.
- Contact Walmart customer service.
- Sky customer service.
- Amazon customer service.
- EE customer service.
- Virgin Media customer service.
- How to get in touch with Vodafone customer service.
- John Lewis customer service.
How Else Can DoNotPay Help You Today
Helping you skip the wait with customer service calls is just one way DoNotPay makes your day easier. We can handle a variety of other problems, concerns or issues, such as:
- Recover Account Passwords
- Help Lower Your Bills
- Sign up for Free Trials Risk-Free
- Claim Missing Money
- Get Compensated for Airline Flight Issues
- Analyze the TOS for Any Company
- and more
DoNotPay is here for you.