The Easiest Way to Claim O2 Refunds
The O2 Arena is still one of the most popular performing venues in all of London and Great Britain. Known for staging some of the world's greatest entertainers and sporting events, getting a ticket to see an event there is always an exciting prospect.
What happens if you want to get a refund, though, for an event at The O2? It takes some reading on their Terms & Conditions page to understand why refunds only happen after a certain situation.
We can help you get refunds on O2 tickets faster using our DoNotPay app.
How to Get a Ticket Refund on Your Own from The O2
Concert events sometimes cancel as in all performing venues, and The O2 refunds tickets only when this happens. However, you may not understand how this works without having to check The O2 Arena website.
Here's what The O2 requires:
- You'll get a refund for your tickets within 30 days of the event's cancellation.
- There might be some exceptions from your point of ticket purchase where a refund isn't possible.
- If you don't receive your refund after 30 days, you're supposed to contact your point of purchase to inform them the refund hasn't occurred.
- If a rescheduled event occurs and you can't attend, you can also get a refund from the vendor who sold you the tickets.
- You're also entitled to a refund of your tickets if there was a material change to the show and you don't want to attend the concert after all.
Always remember the event promoter is the one who issues refunds if you purchased through them. Refund policies might change based on the promoter hired by the arena to sell tickets to an event.
Who Do You Contact About Ticket Refunds at The O2?
Sometimes The O2 itself sells tickets for events at their own box office. Much of the time, they contract with AXS in selling tickets. A few contact methods exist for each if you need to call about your ticket refund:
- Call AXS at 0844 824 4824 if you booked directly through their website.
- Contact The O2 customer service team at email@example.com to discuss your refund if you haven't received one automatically.
- The O2 also has a live chat portal to talk to their customer service team about refunds.
All refunds directly from The O2 don't take as long and usually process within 5-7 days on your statement. Due to COVID restrictions in staffing levels, however, it could take up to 14 days.
|Can You Request a Refund Via||Yes/No|
Issues You Might Encounter With Getting a Refund From The O2
The O2 is known for being efficient in getting refunds processed quickly. It's been years since any known incidents occurred, even though rare ones were taken care of eventually.
Just remember that if you buy your tickets through another vendor beyond The O2 or AXS, risk always exists on having refunds being slower, or maybe non-existent.
If possible, always buy your tickets directly from The O2 or AXS to ensure you get refunds processed in a timely way.
How to Get Your Refund From The O2 Using DoNoPay
Rather than contact The O2, AXS, or your ticket vendor by yourself, we can help get your ticket refund processed faster using our DoNotPay app. You can make this work using these three simple steps:
- Find the Chargeback Instantly product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us which credit card (or ACH transfer) the payment was on, and enter the name of your bank and the merchant.
- Select the reason for your chargeback, and provide relevant details, including the charge amount, the charge date, a description of the payment, and any files you can upload as evidence.
Can You Get a Chargeback Directly From Your Bank?
It's possible to go this route, though it's even more complicated since it might involve a fraudulent charge, or just a simple billing issue. Taking care of this and going through the circuitous route of contacting your bank takes even more time you probably don't have.
Use the above three steps on our DoNotPay app to contact your bank for a refund. By entering the name of your bank, we'll contact them on your behalf.
DoNotPay Can Help You Get Refunds Across Multiple Companies
Not only do we help with chargebacks/refunds through The O2, but also through other major UK companies and venues. Some examples include:
- Trainline (including delays)
- Just Eat
- Amigo Loans
- Teletext Holidays
- Council Tax
- Plane tickets
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
We go far beyond helping with refunds and into the realm of solving just about any legal issue. Everything from small claims court lawsuits to virtual credit cards to filing complaints with major companies are possible with our app using AI technology.
Visit us to find out more about our app's features.