Get In Touch With NCF Living's Customer Service Reps Quickly
When dealing with customer service, we typically expect two things; long wait times and frustration. Although getting help when you need it should be easy, it doesn't turn out that way most of the time, even when dealing with . To give you the best chance of successfully contacting NCF Living, DoNotPay has done our part to make it as simple as possible. It is a process that has worked well for people dealing with Marriott's customer services and many others.
Curious about how it works? At DoNotPay, we know that knowledge is power. Therefore, whether you're contacting Amazon or Vodafone, we give you all the information you need to reach out to customer support.
NCF Living Customer Service Contact Information
According to NCF, reaching out to customer service is easy. There are several ways that you can do it.
For instance, you can contact them via:
|NCF Phone||0121 356 5698 During the Hours of 8 am – 5 pm|
|NCF Live Chat||Chat Options are Available between 8 am – 5 pm|
|NCF Emailemail@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Each of these contact methods should give you a start on reaching out to If you write an email, the company promises to get back to you as soon as possible. If you need to make contact urgently, phone or chat is likely going to be the fastest contact option.
Five Reasons You May Need to Contact NCF Customer Support
The most common reason to contact NCF customer service is linked to delivery mishaps. However, this isn't the only reason to get in touch.
You may contact them because of:
- Damages During Transit
- Damages Because of Faulty Furniture Workmanship
- Orders Placed from Areas That NCF Cannot Deliver To (currently they only deliver in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.)
- Order Changes or Cancellations
- Questions Concerning Order Placement
If your questions or concerns are not addressed properly by the customer service team, you may choose to contact the NCF Living Head Office.
This can be done by:
- Phone: +44 121 356 5698
- Post: 101 Aldridge Rd, Perry Barr, Birmingham B42 2EU, United Kingdom
This is important to know if you decide that you should pursue your complaints with NCF by doing more than filing complaints with the company.
You can write to them and provide:
- Your Name, Postal Address, Order Number
- Details About Your Complaints
- Photographs of All Damages
- Warning That You Will Pursue Other Resolution Options If They Do Not Help You
- A Deadline Date for Their Response (Typically 14 Days from Notice)
- Any Other Pertinent Information Regarding Your Claims
By writing such a detailed letter to the head office, you can then proceed with alternative complaint options. This will include using ADR Schemes, an Ombudsman, or taking it to small claims court.
What to Do if Your Complaints Aren't Addressed by NCF Customer Service?
When a company, whether you are dealing with the NCF or Walmart, fails to provide you with a satisfactory resolution to your complaint; there are options. These options are provided to UK consumers to protect them from misrepresentation of products and services.
An alternative dispute resolution option (ADR) is designed to be a low-cost way for you to get the assistance you need while avoiding court. Therefore, if you feel that a company, like the NCF, has not done right by you, going through an ADR is a reasonable way to handle it.
By using an ADR, you can get help through:
- Conciliation: This option is usually free. It is used to try and help both parties reach a solution that is agreeable.
- Mediation: With the help of a mediator, everyone will come together to try and reach a solution to the dispute.
- Arbitration: An independent arbitrator will gather evidence regarding the dispute and make a final decision based purely on the facts that are in front of them.
To get the process started, you may want to contact Citizens Advice. This can be done easily by:
- Telephone: 0808 223 1133
- Online Chat or Forms: Citizens Advice
If you purchased furniture through NCF, speak with a Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman. They are there to help you settle customer service complaints and find resolutions to virtually any problem.
You can reach them by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0333 241 3209
- Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
- Twitter: Ombudsman
- LinkedIn: Ombudsman
Before attempting to contact an ombudsman, you should have already attempted to communicate with NCF and used the services of an ADR.
Small Claims Court
If all other steps have provided you with less satisfaction than you had hoped for, you can take your claim to small claims court.
This can be done through:
- Civil Money Claims: This option is best done by telephone at 0300 123 7050 during the hours of Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm.
- Money Claims Online: If your claim is estimated to be for more than £10,000.01, you will need to use this option. It can be done in several ways. You can call 0300 123 1057 Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out an online form.
You should keep in mind that there will be court fees that must be paid. This fee is often based on the amount your claim is for.
How to Contact NCF Living Customer Services With DoNotPay
Customer Support issues with any company can be frustrating. Therefore, DoNotPay devised a method for contacting customer support that removes the frustration. With our services, you can skip being on hold for customer support because we will hold your place in line and notify you when a representative is available.
All you have to do if you want DoNotPay to contact NCF is:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
We will do the rest. You simply need to sit back and wait for us to notify you that a representative is available for you.
DoNotPay Resolves Customer Service Issues With Any Company
Can you imagine not having to wait hours while on hold, or having customer service representatives take you seriously when you reach out? With DoNotPay in your corner, it's possible. We work with virtually any company so that you don't have to deal with the frustration.
Some of our previous success stories include contacting:
- Sky Customer Service
- Learn/O2 Customer Service
- Curry's Customer Service
- Learn/EE Customer Services
- Virgin Media Customer Services
- John Lewis Customer Service
With so many clients coming to us for help with these customer service representatives, we know that our product is easy to use. At DoNotPay, we hope that you will skip the phone line waits and let us reduce a little frustration for you. However, DoNotPay doesn't stop there.
Other Popular DoNotPay Services You May Enjoy
For DoNotPay, dealing with is very easy, but it is just one of the many things that we can do for you.
We can also help you:
- Schedule DMV Appointments Quickly
- Locate Free Trial Offers That Are Safe to Consider
- Help You with Bills You're Unable to Pay
- Help You Understand Terms of Service Agreements
- Assist You in Finding Missing Money You Are Owed
- Help You Receive Airline Flight Compensation
This is just a small list of what we will do to simplify your life. We offer services that can cover virtually any problem you are dealing with. To learn more, you simply need to visit DoNotPay and get started.