Easily Claim NatWest Packaged Bank Account Refund
If you are currently a NatWest customer and are paying for a packaged bank account, you may be entitled to a NatWest Packaged Bank Account Refund. Do you have a NatWest Select Silver, Select Platinum, Black or Advantage Gold account? If so, there is a reasonable chance that it has been mis-sold. DoNotPay believes that you work hard for your money, and you should be refunded for accounts that have been mis-sold or oversold. DoNotPay makes it both quick and easy to claim your NatWest packaged bank account refund in just three easy steps.
What Is a Packaged Bank Account?
Packaged bank accounts are those that offer additional services for a monthly fee, such as:
- Travel insurance
- Preferential rates on other financial products
- ID fraud insurance
- Mobile phone insurance
- Commission-free foreign currency
- Discounted or interest-free overdrafts
- Assorted offers and discounts, such as VIP airport lounge access
How Has NatWest Oversold or Mis-Sold Their Packaged Bank Accounts?
Many banks, including Natwest, sell packaged bank accounts, and if you pay for a NatWest bank account, it is probably a packaged account. The problem with many of the banks selling these products is that they set overzealous sales targets, advising their sales staff to rush through the details and offer products and charges without the customer having a full understanding of what they are buying.
Mis-selling can occur in several ways:
- You were signed up without being told.
- You were never offered a free bank account instead.
- You were told that a packaged account would improve your credit score.
- You were told that in order to have access to other financial services, you had to have a packaged account.
- You were never informed that you were not eligible for some benefits.
- The unbeatable deals described to you were more expensive than you could get elsewhere.
How to Get a NatWest Packaged Bank Account Refund on Your Own
If you have tried to talk to your bank, and have had no success in getting refunded on your NatWest packaged bank account, and you want to try to do it on your own:
- Keep A Written Record - Remember, even when initially speaking with your bank, you will want to keep a written record, via email or letter, describing your problem.
- Include Copies Of The Bank Records - Copies that are detailing the monthly charges you have paid.
- Give As Much Detail As Possible - The more details and more precise the complaints are, the higher the chances of getting more attention than those submitted with vague or non-existing details.
If you get no response, or you are not happy with the response that you get from NatWest within two months, you can take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Natwest customers have filed thousands of complaints and have been fined by the Financial Conduct Authority for the mishandling of claims. Of course, you will need to file the same amount of information that you filed with Natwest and with the number of complaints, response time can be slow.
|Can You Request a Refund Via||Yes/No|
How Can DoNotPay Help With Your NatWest Packaged Bank Account Refund?
DoNotPay can help get you the refund you deserve with our Chargebacks product. We make it easy and quick for you to file for your refund, so you can relax and wait for your refund to be processed. Here are three simple steps to get a NatWest chargeback with DoNotPay:
- Find the Chargeback Instantly product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us which credit card (or ACH transfer) the payment was on, and enter the name of your bank and the merchant.
- Select the reason for your chargeback, and provide relevant details, including the charge amount, the charge date, a description of the payment, and any files you can upload as evidence.
That's all there is to it! DoNotPay will fax a letter to your bank with all the information you need to get your refund processed. You can just sit back and relax.
DoNotPay Can Help With All Your Refund and Chargeback Issues
Do you have other chargebacks or refunds that take away your time and stress you out because they are so complicated? DoNotPay can help with those too. We can help you get your money back from NatWest and other companies like:
- EasyJet or other airline tickets
- Trainline or Trainline Delay
- Amigo Loans
- Teletext Holidays
- Council Tax
DoNotPay Can Help You Solve Many of Your Problems
DoNotPay has products designed to make your life simpler, more enjoyable, and save you money. DoNotPay can help you with:
- Getting a virtual credit card
- Taking advantage of free trials and never getting charged
- Jumping the customer service queue
- Never overpay for a hotel room