How to Get in Touch with Nationwide's Customer Service Team
Nationwide is one of the most well-known insurance companies in the world, including here in the United Kingdom. While known for providing automobile insurance in America, home insurance is the primary focus here in the U.K. and is known as the Nationwide Building Society. They also provide mortgages, savings accounts, plus loans.
Using their customer service line, though, is not always easy. Long wait times are sometimes inevitable, which takes away valuable time you don't have. What if there was a faster way to contact ?
The DoNotPay app is designed to make that possible.
Nationwide's Customer Service Methods
Getting hold of a human customer service representative is a struggle for many consumers or clients especially when it involves large companies like Walmart or Amazon. When you want to call any customer service, going online and looking for their details becomes a task in itself.
As all insurance companies do, Nationwide provides convenient ways to contact them about customer service matters. Here's what you need to know.
|How To Reach Nationwide Customer Support|
|Phone Number||Basic Queries on Home Insurance
0800 145 6060
Mortgage General Query
03457 30 20 11
0800 302 015
Lost or Stolen Card
0800 055 66 22
03457 30 20 11
Missed Payments on Credit Card
0800 464 30 50
Travel Insurance Emergency
01413 49 02 88 (for FlexPlus)
01413 49 01 09 (for Flex Account)
0345 246 21 10 (for Legal helpline)
|Post||The Complaints Team,
Nationwide Building Society,
NW 2020, Swindon,
How else to reach
- You can also press "Chat With Us" at the bottom right of the screen to connect with an agent for a real-time conversation.
- It's worth noting Nationwide has customer service numbers for individual things. Look on their Contact Us page for that corresponding number. Almost all those numbers, however, are going to put you on hold for an indefinite amount of time.
Where to Find Quicker Help with a Problem Nationwide
While Nationwide recommends you contact them through the above customer service numbers, they do have a presence on social media. Here are some quicker contact ideas.
- Complain about your issue to Nationwide Building Society on their Twitter account. Many people often tweet there with complaints and where agents frequently respond with how to go about solving the issue.
- You can also try complaining about an issue on their Facebook page. They have an active account there with many customer comments often complaining about lack of ability to get through on the customer service lines.
- Try the live chat feature on Nationwide's website. Even then, you might have to wait for a chat representative to show up in the live chat window, depending on what time of day you start the chat session.
Always remember to have your complaint issue information readily at hand when talking to a customer representative. Without that, you'll slow down response times.
Common Reasons People Use Nationwide Customer Service
Being a large financial and insurance company, just about anything can go wrong at Nationwide Building Society. Most complaints are related to not getting money into savings accounts by a certain time.
However, other complaints relate to loan payments, particularly for mortgages. Since those are always a sensitive thing for many families, having a payment issue can often lead to angry people flooding the customer service lines/pages.
Even matters about home insurance have the same type of customer rage. When dealing with a disaster at home and needing fast assistance on insurance matters, no one wants to wait on a phone line.
Get in Touch with Nationwide's Customer Service Faster Using DoNotPay
You'll see we make the customer service process with Nationwide so much faster when you use our app. We'll call their customer service phone number for you and wait on hold in your place.
This all works using these four easy steps:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it! DoNotPay lets you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a Nationwide customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold. Imagine how much time this saves you, including no interminable wait time music.
DoNotPay Can Help Resolve Customer Service Issues with Any Company!
Along with helping you with Nationwide's customer service, DoNotPay is also available to help with similar issues through other companies. For instance, help resolve customer service problems with
- Virgin Media
- John Lewis
There isn't one company that DoNotPAy can't work with in the realm of customer service. As you can see, AI technology can do things as efficiently as any solicitor or other professional can. This includes dealing with matters through major corporations.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay goes far beyond the ability to help you reach customer service lines faster. The app can also help solve just about any legal issue you might encounter in your lifetime. This involves helping with everything from getting your bills paid to filing complaints against major corporations. It means fighting back against other insurance/investment companies that might have wronged you.
- Schedule Appointments With the DMV
- Help With Bills
- Get Free Trials & Don't Get Charged
- Find Unclaimed Money
- File a Complaint Against Any Company
- Airline Flight Compensation Hacks
Visit us to learn additional info about DoNotPay's features.