Contact Monzo Customer Service Without Waiting on Hold
When dealing with any bank there are times when you are going to need to speak to a live agent. If you want to contact , DoNotPay can help you.
- You shouldn't have to spend all day on hold.
- Your time is valuable
- There are a lot of other important things you could be doing with your day.
- There is no need to spend time waiting on hold when we can do it for you.
Contacting Monzo Bank
Monzo is an online Bank located in the UK. It is known as an app-based Challenger Bank and was founded in 2015.
Below is a table of contact information.
|Phone Number||0800 802 1281 (or +44 203 872 0620 from abroad)|
- They do claim to provide 24/7 support on urgent inquiries.
- Customers can always use the chat app which is available 24/7.
- Business hours are between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Monzo bank is an online banking system that provides a lot of special features. It does issue a MasterCard debit card.
- The MasterCard debit card is not used as a credit card.
- You can only spend what is in your account to spend.
- They can help you stay on track with your budget.
- They offer updates to let you know when your account is getting low.
Reasons to Contact Monzo Customer Service
There are so many reasons to contact a bank. At some point, you will undoubtedly need to contact a live agent at Monzo if they are your bank of choice. If you experience any of the following, you may want to contact right away.
- Fraudulent charges to your MasterCard debit card/account.
- If you need a chargeback for a purchase.
- Problems accessing your account.
- If the website or app is down you may need to call a customer service agent to assist you with your banking needs.
There has been a lot of news about Monzo users being targeted by fishing messages that are supported by a large and growing network of malicious websites.
- If you are being contacted and you are suspicious about the messages, you should contact customer service.
- Never give out your banking information even if you get an email that looks like it is from your bank.
Monzo Fees and Charges
When you use Monzo online bank you can rest assured that there are no charges for opening or running an account. So, if you ever get an email or phone call stating that you have to pay for the services, chances are it is a scam.
- Payments in the UK and abroad are free.
- Most cash withdrawals in the UK are free but there are some exclusions.
- The MasterCard does have a standard exchange rate but does not have additional fees associated with Monzo.
Customer Service Wait Times
As with any other business, wait times can vary. There are several different ways to contact customer service and each of them comes with its own wait time. But who has time to wait?
- Sending emails and using the online chat system can sometimes cause a customer to wait between one and three days before getting a response.
- Some customers have experienced long wait times in excess of several hours.
- According to some reviews, online wait times have been between 8 and 10 hours.
Get in Touch With Monzo Customer Service Using DoNotPay
There is absolutely no need to waste your precious time. We have the ability and resources to stay on hold until we get a live person for you to talk to about your complaints or service issues. Life is too short to spend it on hold.
That's why DoNotPay created the Skip Waiting on Hold service. Our Robo-dialler can call the Monzo customer support line for you and wait on hold in your place. Once a Monzo support agent picks up, we notify you so that you don't need to waste your time and can work with them to resolve the issue with less frustration.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip Monzo phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it. DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay Can Help Resolve Customer Service Issues for Any Company
We don't just help you when you need to speak to a customer service representative at Monzo bank. We can help with virtually any company anywhere. We are here to cut down the aggravation and time you have to spend just trying to get your problem figured out.
Do you need help with any of the following customer service departments
- EE customer service
- Virgin Media
- o2 customer service
- John Lewis
- Curry's customer care
If so, we are standing by and ready to assist you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do
You have probably heard by now about the DoNotPay platform. It is a revolutionary, user-friendly way to manage the issues in your life. We have a lot of issues that can arise from week to week. DoNotPay has products that are available to make life easier.
- We have a lot of products relating to customer service.
- You no longer have to wait hours online for a customer service representative.
- We make it easy to get your problems resolved with any company.
- It can be stressful and frustrating to remain on hold when you have so many things to get done in your day.
For the same low monthly subscription, your friendly neighborhood robot lawyer will also help you:
- Cancel your DVLA tax
- Set DMV appointments (Just remember to sign with a full reservation of rights)
- Keep free trial periods truly free
- Find missing money with your name on it
- Obtain compensation from airlines
- Auto-analyse terms of service
- Find help for bills