How to Raise a Chargeback With Monzo Quickly and Easily
If you have a Monzo Mastercard, are you having trouble with a chargeback for a purchase you made? It can be difficult and time-consuming to process chargebacks with many credit card companies. If you want to raise a Monzo chargeback, DoNotPay can help. We make it fast and easy to process any chargeback, so all you have to do is spend a couple of minutes answering a few questions, and then you are done. DoNotPay handles all the rest.
Monzo Bank Ltd. is an online bank based in the United Kingdom. Since they are app-based, most customers find them easy to use. They offer debit and credit MasterCards to their customers for purchasing and cash withdrawals. Though they are easy to use, getting money back can be a bit more complicated and can take extended periods waiting for the claim to be processed.
Chargebacks and Section 75
You can process chargebacks for purchases made with either a debit or credit card. It is a way for the card provider to reclaim money from the retailer's bank. If you are using a credit card, you may also be protected by Section 5, applying for purchases over £100 and up to £30,000. If it applies, the card provider may be responsible for compensating you and the retailer.
Why You May Need to Process a Chargeback
Of course, if you have not done so, try first to resolve the issue with the vendor or retailer. Be sure to document all phone calls, text messages, and emails. Make copies of any other correspondence and keep a record of who you spoke with and when. Keeping good records, providing photographs, or furnishing any information that is relevant to your case is important to get a refund or be able to charge back the retailer.
There are many reasons that you may need to charge back a company while using your Monzo debit or credit card.
- When shopping online, the product you purchased was misrepresented.
- An incorrect product was shipped.
- The product did not meet your needs, such as the wrong size, material, etc.
- You were double billed.
- You did not receive the product.
- Your card was used by someone other than yourself and the charge was unauthorized by you. (Stolen, hacked, etc.)
You can also call their customer service through the following hotlines.
|Account type||From the UK||From abroad|
|Current account||0800 802 1281||+44 20 3872 0620|
When You Would Be Protected By Section 75
When you use your credit card, you may be eligible to get part or all of your money back if:
- The product or the service you purchased is faulty
- If the company you purchased from breaks their contract with you without fulfilling it
- If the company misrepresents itself and does not provide the product or service that it promised.
How to Process a Monzo Chargeback on Your Own
Is it possible to process your chargeback on your own? Sure. It may require some diligence and patience on your part, though. Since Monzo uses Mastercard, the process can be lengthy, taking up to three months. Since Monzo is an app-based company, phone communication is difficult, so the best way to process your chargeback is to:
- From the menu bar, tap the Help icon.
- Search 'being overcharged/items not arriving'
- Click or tap the Get in Touch button at the bottom of the article.
Is There an Easier Way to Process a Monzo Chargeback?
Absolutely. DoNotPay can assist you with your Monzo chargeback in just three easy steps. Here is all you have to do to get started:
- Find the Chargeback Instantly product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us which credit card (or ACH transfer) the payment was on, and enter the name of your bank and the merchant.
- Select the reason for your chargeback, and provide relevant details, including the charge amount, the charge date, a description of the payment, and any files you can upload as evidence.
And that is all there is to it! A request gets faxed to your bank automatically. DoNotPay also sends the letter with all the VISA and Mastercard codes that help you win your case. They can also gather evidence on your behalf, such as contacting the merchant.
Can DoNotPay With Other Chargebacks?
DoNotPay is here to help with all your refunds and chargeback issues.
- DoNotPay can help you get airline ticket refunds.
- Need a refund from Easy Jet? DoNotPay can help!
- We can help you with a refund from Trainline, too! Or your Trainline delay refund as well.
- Just Eat refunds are easy with DoNotPay!
- Get your WowCher using DoNotPay.
- Amigo Loans refund? DoNotPay can help.
- We also help with Teletext Holiday refunds.
- We will process your chargeback with NatWest.
- Let DoNotPay help you get your Council Tax refund.
- Still waiting on your Argos refund? Do Not Pay can help with that too.
Let DoNotPay make getting your refunds and chargebacks handled easily and quickly. And check out the many other services we provide that make your life easier by solving most of the problems you encounter every day!