Get Lotus Word Pro Free Trial Without Giving Your Banking Info
These days, with products and services more expensive than ever before, it is of utmost importance to save money wherever possible. When you are considering purchasing a new service or item, it's often hard to justify buying anything outright. Free trials are a great way to save yourself money when testing something new. At the end of the trial period, you can decide whether you want to proceed with the service–but in the meantime, you have to make sure that you don't get hit with any recurring charges.
DoNotPay's virtual credit card is the solution that you need for signing up for the free trials you want, such as a Lotus Word Pro free trial. When you opt to use the DoNotPay virtual credit card, you are protecting your personal information and keeping your banking information private. Plus, you get to enjoy the hottest subscription services around. Read on to learn about DoNotPay's virtual credit cards, and what you need to know about getting a Lotus Word Pro free trial.
What Is Lotus Word Pro?
Lotus Word Pro is a word processing application designed for desktop use. It was built to run on computers that utilize Microsoft Windows and was created and distributed by IBM's Lotus Software group. Lotus Word Pro could be used to create and convert files
While Lotus Word Pro was a standby for PC users of all skill levels for years, Lotus Word Pro was discontinued in 2014 and is no longer available. It was discontinued along with the rest of the Lotus SmartSuite, which included Lotus 1-2-3, Word Pro, Lotus Organizer Release, Approach, and Freelance Graphics.
Alternatives to Lotus Word Pro
Even though Lotus Word Pro has been discontinued, there are more than 25 alternatives to it for a variety of platforms, including Mac, Windows, Linux, iPad and iPhone. Lotus Word Pro alternatives are mainly Word Processors but may also be Note-taking Tools or Novel Authoring Tools. Here are some of them:
|Tools||Plans & Pricing|
|LibreOffice - Writer||
Does Lotus Word Pro Offer a Free Trial?
Since Lotus Word Pro was discontinued several years ago, it is no longer possible to get a free trial of the application. While this is disappointing, there are many other computer applications that you can get free trials for–and many of them are widely available through your computer system of choice. A few good ways to find out which computer application is right for you:
- Ask tech-savvy friends what they recommend.
- Do research online, through blogs or newsletters geared towards computer and tech innovations.
- Tune into podcasts that discuss the benefits of various applications.
It can be hard to figure out which computer application is right for you–and one of the best ways to determine whether something will work for your needs is to take advantage of a free trial.
What Is the Benefit of Getting a Free Trial?
There are many benefits to signing up for a free trial. A few of these benefits include:
- Convenience. With a free trial, you can easily check out the service or subscription that you are curious about. You generally only have to provide minimal information, such as your name and email address–and some free trials don't even ask for billing information, which makes things that much easier.
- Affordability. Free trials are generally free, which means that you don't have to set away money from your budget in order to test out the service that you want to utilize. However, you should be aware that after the initial free trial period, the recurring charges set in. These charges are the ones that you will need to closely monitor, as those expenses can quickly add up.
DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card Saves You Time and Money
If you have found a computer application or other service that you really want to try, but are hesitant to provide your billing information, turn to DoNotPay. Using DoNotPay's virtual credit cards is the best way to get the services you want.
- DoNotPay's virtual credit cards are designed for one-time use. After you sign up for the free trial you want with a DoNotPay virtual credit card, the number will be deactivated - so you don't have to worry about recurring fees!
- You cannot make any actual purchases using the DoNotPay virtual credit cards. They are perfectly designed to use for subscription services and trials, saving you from expensive monthly fees.
DoNotPay is the easiest way to get access to all the goods and services that you are interested in, without making a commitment or compromising of your personal and financial information.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
Wondering where you can use DoNotPay's virtual credit cards? Check out these links to see how you can get free trials: