How to Contact Lebara Customer Service in a Breeze
Do you need an easy way to get in touch with ? Are you tired of sitting on hold and wasting your time sending in requests for answers to your questions? According to a survey conducted by OnePoll on 2000 people in the United Kingdom, the average adult wastes 26 days per year doing nothing. For more than half of the respondents, waiting on hold while on the phone is their biggest waste of time. But often, calling to talk to customer service results in waiting on hold, transfers to other departments and even dropped calls which put you back at the end of a long queue.
That's why DoNotPay developed its Customer Service product. We save you time by making the call and sitting on hold for you. Easy and stress-free. No more waiting on long holds when you call Lebara Customer Service. No listening to boring music. No more advertisements and sales pitches during the seemingly unending waits.
How to Contact Lebara Customer Service on Your Own
Lebara is a telecommunications company that provides services in many countries around the world including the United Kingdom. They offer mobile phone service with contract-based SIM cards or pay-as-you-go service. If you need to contact on your own, there are a few options, depending on the reason that you need to communicate with someone from the company.
Below is a table of Lebara customer service contact information.
|Phone||Call 5588 if inside the UK|
|Mailing Address||7th Floor, Import Building, 2 Clove Crescent, East India Dock, London, E14 2BE, UK|
- To Contact Customer Service for a question, to change service plans or a billing question, call 5588 if inside the UK. Expect wait times to be lengthy, so try to be patient. Of course, some days or time of day is busier than others. The Customer Service Department takes calls seven days per week, from 9 AM until 9 PM daily.
- You can mail a request or other correspondence to:
- 7th Floor, Import Building, 2 Clove Crescent, East India Dock, London, E14 2BE, UK
- Chat online with an advisor, daily from 9 AM to 9 PM.
- If the reason for contact is to retain your current number, fill out an online form.
- You can contact Lebara via email. It may take up to three days to receive a response, so Lebara recommends that you chat or call.
- If you have an online account, include your name, email address and date of birth to email@example.com.
- If you do not have an online account, in addition, including how long you have been a customer and if you have contacted them in the last 30 days.
- Without the information outlined above, Lebara will not respond to your email.
If you are making a complaint and are unable to resolve your issues satisfactorily, there are additional resources you can use to get your issue resolved.
- If your problem is not resolved within the first call, you should be given a timeline that is acceptable to you. Billing issues may take a little while to research before resolving.
- If your dispute remains unresolved or if you disagree with a final position letter that has been issued to you, you can escalate the complaint to the Ombudsman Services.
How Can DoNotPay Help You to Call Lebara Customer Service Without Sitting on Hold
Since the quickest and easiest way to resolve a Lebara dispute is by calling customer service, and you know that there will be long waits on hold, DoNotPay has come up with a better way to make the call. In just four easy steps, DoNotPay will call Lebara Customer Service, remain on hold for you and contact you when a customer service representative is ready to take your call. No more wasted time. No frustration.
All you need to do is
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it. DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay Can Solve Your Customer Service Holds With Most Companies
It doesn't matter which company's customer service department you need to speak to, DoNotPay can help. For example,
- We can help you contact customer service at Walmart.
- Need help getting through to Marriot Customer Service.
- Never wait on hold again when contacting Amazon Customer Service
- We can get through to Sky Customer Service and wait through any holds for you.
- Need to speak with Virgin Media? We can help with that too.
- We will help with your call to Vodafone, EE or O2.
- Curry's customer service is easy and quick to contact with DoNotPay.
- Resolve your issue with John Lewis customer service without a minute on hold.
Let DoNotPay help save you time by avoiding the queue for any company.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do
DoNotPay has many other products designed to save you time, money and stress. Check out all the things that we can do for you today.
- Cancel your DVLA tax
- Set DMV appointments (Just remember to sign with a full reservation of rights)
- Keep free trial periods truly free
- Find missing money with your name on it
- Obtain compensation from airlines
- Auto-analyse terms of service
- Find help for bills
DoNotPay is using streamlined I.T. systems to help people everywhere reduce bureaucracy and reclaim their time. Get started today, and have all this and more right in your back pocket.