A Guide to Doing an Easy Jamba Juice Gift Card Balance Check
If you received a Jamba gift card from someone and you want to know how much money is on it, you’re on the right website. We created a thorough guide to performing a Jamba Juice gift card check.
If you have used gift cards and you want to know how to turn them into cash, we can help with that too! Signing up for DoNotPay enables you to return your gift card for real money with zero to no effort.
There are three types of Jamba gift cards:
- Bulk (for businesses, charities, and other organizations)
Jamba gift cards can’t expire, and you can reload them for up to $500 if you bought them in a Jamba store. Gift cards that you bought online can’t be reloaded.
You can redeem your Jamba gift card at any participating Jamba store in the U.S. in three ways:
- Using your physical gift card
- Providing a printout of your electronic gift card
- Showing your electronic gift card on your phone
You can check your Jamba gift card balance in three ways. Explore the table below for details:
|How To Check Your Gift Card Balance||Steps|
|Online||You can visit the Jamba website and follow these steps to check your balance:
|In store||If you can’t find your PIN, you can visit a store to check your balance. Follow the steps below to do so:
|Over the phone||To check your Jamba gift card balance over the phone, you should:
If you realize you have some extra money on your Jamba gift card, you’ll want to know what to do with it. We’ve come up with some options for you:
- Purchase something or give your card away—You can visit a Jamba store and buy something for yourself if you have enough money on your gift card. Another option is to give your Jamba gift card as a present to a friend or family member
- Sell the card for cash—There are many different websites that buy and resell gift cards. Keep in mind that you probably won’t be able to sell your card for its full value
- Reload the card and use it—If you bought your gift card in a store, you can reload it and reuse it or give it away to a charity
- Get your money back—Jamba doesn’t approve reimbursements unless required by law. Most Jamba stores are in California, and the law there states that you can get your money back only if the remaining amount on your gift card is under $10. Filing a cash back request by yourself can be a complicated process. The good news is that DoNotPay is here to do it on your behalf
Do you have a used Jamba gift card in your pocket with some remaining balance? Don’t throw it away! DoNotPay can help you get your money back in a few clicks. If you have a few dollars left on your card, we’ll help you exchange your gift card for cash.
Puerto Rico and 11 U.S. states have a gift card cash back policy. This means that companies there are obligated to issue reimbursement for half-used gift cards, but the laws set the limits. The amount you can get is typically around $5, with the exception of California, where you can receive up to $10.
Even if your state doesn’t have a cash back policy, DoNotPay can help you out. We will find a Jamba store in a cash back state and send your request there.
All you need to do to get your money is to sign up for DoNotPay and follow the steps below:
- Search for our Gift Card Cash Back product
- Add the necessary information—the company’s name, the remaining balance on your gift card, your gift card number, your email, etc.
- Click on Sign and Submit
DoNotPay has a learning center that provides a plethora of information related to gift cards.
With DoNotPay, you can find out:
- Where to get free gift cards
- How to exchange Amazon or Target gift cards
- How to check the balance on any of the following gift cards:
Are annoying procedures—such as canceling memberships, disputing parking tickets, filing warranty and insurance claims, requesting refunds for purchased products or services—giving you headaches? Do you dread calling an airline’s customer support to request a refund and compensation for a canceled flight? You’re not alone! The good news is—DoNotPay can help you solve these issues stress-free!
Are you wondering whether you’re paying too much for your property taxes? Make sure to try out our Property Tax feature and learn about the best way to reduce your property tax bill.
With DoNotPay, you can get rid of spam emails and text messages and report robocalls in one fell swoop. Our Burner Phone feature will generate a fake phone number that you can provide upon registration for any service!
Besides helping you enjoy free trials without the risk of being charged, DoNotPay’s virtual credit card has another advantage. It will provide a random email address you should use when signing up for a free trial. That way, you’ll avoid pesky marketing emails and email notifications.