Ikano Bank's Customer Service Tricks You Have to Know
You may recognizeas the financial services provider of the IKEA stores. The bank also provides savings, checking accounts, and other financial services. If you need to reach customer service at Ikano Bank we have the information to connect you, just keep reading.
After learning how to contact Ikano Bank customer service we will tell you about a way that you can save time when connecting with customer service at any company. That is not all that these products can do, the customer service UK product is just one of many products offered by DoNotPay that were created to save you time and money on nearly everything you do. Here are some of the other articles in the customer service UK product series.
- Get help with customer service at Vodafone.
- Call Currys customer service hotline.
- Connect with customer service at Marriott.
- Amazon customer service contact information.
- Contact the customer service department for John Lewis.
- Call or visit Walmart customer service.
- Customer service complaints at EE are handled fast.
- Sky customer service connection made in a flash.
- Get in touch with o2 customer service.
- Customer service issues with Virgin Media.
Reasons for Contacting Ikano Bank Customer Service
The customer service department of handles complaints, account inquiries, and dispute resolution for customers of the bank. Anytime you have a complaint or dispute with a bank or any company you are expected to contact the company and give them a chance to resolve the matter before escalating matters further. The customer service department is tasked with handling these matters on the company's behalf.
Ikano Bank Customer Service Contact Information
Ikano Bank customer service can be contacted by phone, by post, or by online contact form. The method you will use depends on the reason you are making contact.
|Ikano Bank Loan Payment Assistance||0344 856 5753
Monday- Friday 8:30 AM until 6 PM
|Ikano Bank Loan or Store Card Inquiries||Ikano Bank, PO Box 7221, Willenhall, WV1 9DR|
|Ikano Bank Savings Account Disputes or Inquiries||Ikano Bank, Savings Department, PO Box 1328, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE99 5EA|
Ikano Bank Head Office
Another option for contacting Ikano Bank is the head office. If you choose to pursue a small claims court action you will need to first send a demand letter to the head office notifying the bank of your intentions.
- Phone: 0371 781 3080
- Address: Ikano Bank AB, PO Box 10081, Nottingham, NG2 9LX
Information Needed When Contacting Ikano Bank Customer Service
When contacting Ikano Bank you should always be prepared to provide your name and date of birth as well as any requested contact information. You will need your account number if you have one and a summary of your complaint or dispute.
Other Resolution Options for Disputes With Ikano Bank
You probably know that contacting customer service does not always resolve your issues with a company. If you are unable to resolve your issues with Ikano Bank after contacting customer service or if they fail to respond there are a few other options that you may be able to pursue.
A financial ombudsman offers an independent review of your dispute or complaint and is able to make decisions about compensation that are legally binding. A review of your claim is free but can take up to eight weeks. The Ombudsman cannot consider your claim if you have already begun a court action.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Other forms of dispute resolution available include arbitration and mediation. Similar to the ombudsman, arbitration offers an impartial third-party decision. Mediation allows you to negotiate with the company with the assistance of a third-party mediator in an effort to reach a compromise.
Small Claims Court
In the UK, disputes valued under £10,000 can be decided in small claims court. This is considered a last resort option because of the additional cost and burden of attending court and possible legal fees.
Contact Ikano Bank Customer Service With DoNotPay
If you have been avoiding contacting because you hate to wait on hold then you should know about the customer service UK product from DoNotPay that lets you skip waiting on hold when contacting customer service at any company.
Here is how it is done.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it. DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
More You Can Do With DoNotPay
The products that you get access to with DoNotPay allow you to get more done in less time with less money. Do not waste any more of your precious time on tasks that can easily be handled for you. Just check out some of the other money and time-saving products that are waiting for you.
- Schedule your DMV appointments fast.
- File a complaint with any company for any reason.
- Get help with bills and get back on track.
- Analyze the TOS for any website.
- Get free trial offers that you do not have to pay for.
- Do not let missing money get you down, get it back instead.
- Get flight compensation from airlines that owe you.
- Small claims court compensation could be yours.
Join DoNotPay today and never wait on hold again!