How to Delete Your Sittercity Account Easily
Did you know that each online account you open leaves you vulnerable to data theft, online identity violations, and spam email? We'll show you through the company's allowable channels, and then we'll show you the easy way you can delete this and any other account using DoNotPay.
But wait. What if you lost your password, or even got banned from your Sittercity account? No worries. We can help you recover lost passwords and get unbanned so you can access your account and shut it down... for good!
How to Delete Your Sittercity Account
Whether you're a babysitter or a family, you can shut down your Sittercity account one of several ways. (If you want the easiest, most certain way, skip down to learn about DoNotPay.)
Can I delete my Sittercity account with...
How to delete your Sittercity account directly through the website
Don't bother interacting with the site's live chat, it will simply direct you to this form, which you will use to cancel your Sittercity.
- Go to the form linked above (https://support.sittercity.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
- Under "Let us know why you're reaching out today", there is a drop-down menu. Select "I'm looking to cancel my membership".
- On the next page, fill out the form with the following information:
- Your email address: Use the email you used to open your Sittercity account.
- Subject: Write, "Request to cancel my Sittercity account".
- Description: Again, write, "Please cancel my Sittercity account". Include your login information, and (if you wish) the reason why you are canceling your Sittercity membership. State that you would like all personal information deleted from Sittercity's servers.
- Attachments: It's a good idea to write a letter with your request, and upload any related documents you feel are necessary. Include your login information, your name, address, and daytime phone number. You can either upload the file clicking the linked text, or drag-and-drop your documents; we recommend saving and uploading it as a PDF. Be sure to save a copy of the file where you can find it.
- Click "Submit".
It can take several days for Sittercity to delete your account, whether you're a caregiver or a family customer.
How to delete your Sittercity account via email
As with the above steps, write out a request with your account information in the body of the e-mail, using the same subject title as you would in the online form. Attach any relevant files, including a digital file of your request. Email your request to: email@example.com.
How to delete your Sittercity account over the phone
You can reach Sittercity customer care at 888.748.2489. Have the information required above at hand, and be prepared to wait on hold. Have a pen and paper handy to write down any confirmation information, as well as the time, date, and the name of the customer care associate who helped you.
How to quickly and easily delete your Sittercity account the DoNotPay way
Sometimes, deleting an account isn't that straightforward. That's why DoNotPay is a great resource for consumers—we'll help you untangle difficult situations that get in the way of deleting your account, including:
- Recovering passwords
- Accessing banned accounts
- Closing out associated subscriptions (something you might need to do if you have a Premium account)
If you want to delete your Sittercity account now, without the hassle, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Can DoNotPay Help With Other Account Problems?
We certainly can! These are just a few of the things we do for our subscribers every day:
- Delete your Facebook account
- Delete your Instagram account
- Delete your Paypal account
- Delete your Gmail account
- Delete Your Amazon account
- Delete your Uber account
- Delete your Venmo account
- Delete your eHarmony account
- Delete your AOL account
- Delete your Yahoo account
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay does far more than just help you shut down old accounts. Among our hundreds of services, we can help you...
- Get free trials without risk of being charged
- File a formal complaint against any company
- Send a product return request
, so you can find out what it's like to have your very own consumer advocate on your side!