How to Delete ScholarshipOwl Account Easily
Congratulations! You found the perfect college, and even nailed down scholarships to pay your way! Now you need to so you can protect your online data and fend off some of that college-related junk mail. (As if you didn't already have brochures from every university in North America!)
While we know you're a good student and you've probably figured out how to Google "Delete ScholarshipOwl Account", we decided to give you a break. Here are your "basic" options for deleting old or no-longer-needed website accounts, and the fastest option: Letting DoNotPay do it for you!
How to Delete ScholarshipOwl Accounts On Your Own... the Old School Way
You have multiple options for closing out your account directly through ScholarshipOwl, and simultaneously closing off any potential data leaks or opportunities for identity thieves to hack your account. After all, when you apply for scholarships and schools, you have to give a lot of information and you don't want that sitting in your account forever.
Can I Delete With . . .
Deleting your ScholarshipOwl account without your login information
Deleting your account through your account dashboard is pretty straightforward IF you have the login email and password you used to create your account. But what if you don't have that information, or you're having trouble deleting your account from your profile page?
Here's how you can reach ScholarshipOwl with your questions, and with a request to permanently close your account.
Through the website contact form
- Go to www.scholarshipowl.com
- In the top navigation bar, click "Contact"
- On the next page, fill out your information:
- Phone number
- In the "Message" field, state that you would like your account permanently deleted. Include as much identifying information as possible to verify that you are the owner of the account, for example:
- Possible passwords
- Possible email addresses used with the account
- Alternate spellings of your first and/or last name
- Click "Send Message"
According to ScholarshipOwl, you should hear back within 24 hours. If not, you should follow up using the number provided below.
By calling ScholarshipOwl
Have the information described above handy, and call 800-494-4908 Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
Let DoNotPay Help You Cancel Your ScholarshipOwl Account
So are you missing your password? DoNotPay has a Recover Passwords service that can help you access your account on your own. If, for some reason, you were banned from ScholarshipOwl or another website, you should try our Unban My Account service. And if you want to make sure your other accounts and subscriptions are secure, you'll love the Manage Subscriptions product.
For now, let's get your ScholarshipOwl account deleted in seven easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Can DoNotPay Help With Other Account Problems?
Yes! While some of these accounts are probably among your favorites, they aren't always easy to delete:
- Delete your Facebook account
- Delete your Instagram account
- Delete your Paypal account
- Delete your Gmail account
- Delete Your Amazon account
- Delete your Uber account
- Delete your Venmo account
- Delete your eHarmony account
- Delete your AOL account
- Delete your Yahoo account
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
From predatory credit cards to parking tickets, we advocate for consumers like you who are trying to keep a clean slate with their online identities, credit reports, and tedious paperwork. Here are a few more things DoNotPay can do for you:
- Appeal account bans
- Get rid of email spam
- Get free trials without risk of being charged
- File a formal complaint against any company
- Send a product return request
As a university student, you'll be on a LOT of mailing lists, and DoNotPay can help you get removed, too.
If you liked account, let us advocate for you for your other consumer challenges!