How to Delete NFL Accounts Easily
Do you need to know ? If you signed up on NFL.com at some point in the past and have since decided you no longer want a membership, it's a good idea to cancel your account. Too many old and neglected online memberships, accounts, and subscriptions leave you vulnerable to data leaks and identity theft, and you sure don't want your information used without your knowledge.
The problem is, it's sometimes difficult to delete unused accounts, especially if you've lost your login information or even forgotten about old accounts you rarely use. Let's take a look at how to delete NFL accounts the "traditional" way, and compare it to the easy, effective, DoNotPay way.
What is NFL.com and Why Should I Delete My Old NFL Account?
NFL.com is the online hub for National Football League fans, with content relating to everything football, from game schedules to Fantasy Football leagues. If you're a big football fan, you might use NFL.com every day, or at least a lot during the football season. But if you're just a casual visitor or you haven't checked out the site in a long time, you might want to .
As soon as you land on NFL.com's homepage, you're presented with a pop-up encouraging you to subscribe. If you're in a hurry to check out the latest stats, it's tempting to add your personal information, including:
- A username
- A password
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your country
- Your zip
- Your favorite NFL team
Wait! Your favorite NFL team? Doesn't that sound like a security question? It's not, in this case. That question helps NFL.com deliver you custom-tailored content, but giving that kind of information is also a potential security risk, as is giving your date of birth.
How to Delete NFL Accounts
Are you now thinking of all the old accounts you might want to delete in order to protect your online security? If so, you're probably anxious to start with NFL.com. You can delete your NFL.com account by yourself, but first take a look at the options:
Can I Delete NFL Accounts Via:
Are You Ready to Delete Your NFL Account on Your Own?
If you are, good luck! Once you create an NFL.com account, it's not very intuitive to find a way to delete it. You'd think that after logging into your account (assuming you remember your login name and password, of course) and hitting the profile icon in the upper right corner, you'd easily find a "delete my NFL account" navigation aid, but there isn't one.
Here's what you need to do to delete NFL accounts. Ready? Take a deep breath.
- Go to NFL.com
- Scroll down to and click on "General & Media Info" near the bottom of the page
- On the next page, you'll see several "cards" with logos for various NFL properties. Click on the one that says "NFL.com".
- Click on the banner titled "How do I delete my account?"
- On the next page, find, "To delete your account, please submit your request Here."
- Click on the link in the text. You'll be taken to a very general form titled "Submit a request".
- Fill out the fields as required, with these tips:
- In the "Subject" field, type "Delete My NFL Account".
- In the "Compliment, question, concern, or issue" field, state "I need you to cancel my NFL account". Please contact me to confirm", or something similar. Be firm but professional.
- The "category" drop-down has no option for account cancellations, so choose the blank option or none at all.
- Cross your fingers that NFL.com will actually see your message and delete your NFL account.
The process is quite time-consuming and often frustrating. Fortunately, there is an easier way.
How to Delete Old Accounts Using DoNotPay
If you want to delete old accounts but you want to make sure it's done right, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
That's a lot easier than hunting down the right contacts with NFL.com, filling out non-specific forms, and waiting for results.
Can DoNotPay Help With Other Account Problems?
Absolutely. These are just a few of the nearly limitless number of membership websites with which we can cancel your old accounts:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Among hundreds of other consumer advocacy tools, DoNotPay offers shortcuts to these common challenges:
- Appeal account bans
- Get rid of email spam
- Get free trials without risk of being charged
- File a formal complaint against any company
- Send a product return request
Why Use DoNotPay to Solve Your Problems?
Think of DoNotPay as your "robot lawyer". Here's what our members say about us:
- We're fast—You don't have to spend hours trying to hack into your own accounts.
- We're easy to use—We'll help you cancel your accounts with just a few simple steps.
- We get the job done—You can rest assured knowing we'll complete the cancellation so you don't have to worry about future security leaks.