How to Delete Hily Account Easily
Have you found love on Hily, and now you're searching for Google results for ""? Well, that's probably how you found us... unless we were referred to you by a friend who's used one of the hundreds of consumer advocacy products we offer.
If you're ready to delete your Hily account, you have options. We'll show you how to delete your account through the Hily web page, as well as through DoNotPay.
3 Reasons to Delete Your Old Hily Account ASAP
Have you ever heard the saying, "If an app or online service is free, then you're the product"? That's the case with dating apps like Hily, and millions of other apps and websites that require you to create an account.
1. Prevent identity theft
Between your login information, your personal profile, and the messages you exchange with other Hily members, there's a lot of data at risk. While it's not likely your Hily account will be compromised, it happens more often than you think. That's why it's a good idea to remove as many unused website accounts as you can, and DoNotPay can help you with that.
2. Don't attract account hackers
Account hackers seem to be able to sniff out open but inactive social media and dating sites. The last thing you want is for other Hily members to get messages from your Hily account advertising luxury socks (at best) or adult content (at worst).
3. Preserve your personal (and professional) privacy
While there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a dating profile, you want to keep your online footprint small when it comes to private matters. Let your boss or potential employers find you on LinkedIn, not Hily... and when you've found that special someone, they're going to be pretty upset to see your profile still active three years down the road.
How to Delete a Hily Account On Your Own
When you're ready to close your Hily account, you have several options. We'll show you how you can close them out on your own through Hily, and how to delete your Hily account using DoNotPay.
Can I Delete Hily With...
Closing your account from your app or your Hily website profile is fairly straightforward, but what if you lost your login information? Or what if you're in the unfortunate position of having been banned from the dating service? Let's take a look at how to delete Hily accounts when there are obstacles preventing you from using your own account dashboard.
Through the website contact form or e-mail
- Go to www.hily.com.
- In the top navigation bar, click "Contacts".
- In the dropdown menu, click "Support".
- On the next page, scroll down to the section called "Let's Talk".
- You can either choose to:
- Email Hily customer support at email@example.com, or
- Contact Hily support through the online form on the right.
No matter which option you choose, be sure to include the information you think you used to create your account:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Estimated date of account creation
- Any excerpts from your profile that you can remember
- Uncropped versions of your profile picture (only available through email)
- An upload JPG of a valid photo ID (only available through email)
The object is to give Hily enough identifying information that they'd be willing to either contact you for more verification, or immediately cancel your account for you.
Let DoNotPay Help You Access & Delete Your Hily Account
If you want to delete old accounts but you've hit some roadblocks, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Can DoNotPay Help With Other Account Problems?
Absolutely! Whether you've lost your password or even been banned, DoNotPay can help you...
- Delete your Facebook account
- Delete your Instagram account
- Delete your Paypal account
- Delete your Gmail account
- Delete Your Amazon account
- Delete your Uber account
- Delete your Venmo account
- Delete your eHarmony account
- Delete your AOL account
- Delete your Yahoo account
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay isn't just an account canceling service! There are hundreds of products to help you deal with consumer issues. Here are just a few things we can do for you:
- Appeal account bans
- Recover lost passwords
- Get rid of e-mail spam
- Get free trials without risk of being charged
- File a formal complaint against any company
- Send a product return request
Are you ready to get started? today!