Contact First Direct Customer Service Fast
First Direct gives mobile banking and telephone services to over 1.5 million customers across the United Kingdom. This high number of customers has led to the issue of long queues while trying to reach human customer care. Many First Direct customers eventually give up while trying to contact the First Direct customer service agent.
To eliminate this hassle, DoNotPay has created Skip Waiting on Hold product that contacts any customer service on your behalf and connects directly to you once a employee is online.
First Direct Support Contact Number and Email
If you want to contact customer service on your own, just like those of Amazon or Vodafone, you need to search online for their contact details. Below are the contact details for .
|How to Reach First Direct Customer Support|
|Phone Number||03 450 511 378|
|Lost Cards||0800 085 2404|
|Savings Account||03 455 873 967|
|Bank Accounts and General Banking Enquiries||03 456 100 100|
|Money Worries||03 456 100 188|
|Mortgages||03 456 100 198|
|International Number||+44 113 234 5678|
|Online Contact Form||https://www1.firstdirect.com/legals/listening/complaints-form/|
|Post||Customer Relations, first direct,
40 Wakefield Road, Leeds
First Direct Human support direct calls lines are open Mon to Fri 8 am to 8 pm and Sat 9 am to 4.30 pm. Before you contact First Direct customer care, you are required to have the following information:
- The name of the account
- Credit or Debit card number
- The ATM Pin
- The last four digits of your social security number
Reasons People Contact First Direct Support
Below are some of the major reasons for contacting First Direct support.
- Login issues (password and username)
- Making payments and transfers
- Updating personal information or address
- Checking balance and recent transactions
- Reporting malicious payment activities
- Reporting lost credit or debit cards
Alternative Ways to Resolve Customer Service Complaints
If you are not satisfied with how First Direct or any other company handled your issue, you can try to file your complaint using the following alternative ways.
ADR Schemes (Alternative Dispute Resolutions)
Alternative dispute resolutions (ADR) have four primary forms of resolving a dispute. They include negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and conciliation. The main intention of ADR is to avoid going to court.
In the UK, there are large ADR schemes in 3 regulated sectors. These include
- Financial services
Many businesses are members of voluntary ADR schemes outside these regulated sectors, and the numbers are growing fast.
Ombudsman is an individual appointed to resolve complaints from different companies and organisations. Their main ways of resolution include
- A formal apology to you from the company.
- A formal explanation by the company detailing what went wrong.
- A practical action to correct the issue.
- A financial award.
- A formal recommendation from the Ombudsman to the company to help avoid a similar problem.
First Direct Corporate address
The First Direct address is 40 Wakefield Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS98 1FD.
This address is helpful for
- Physical visits by the customers, thereby, issues are resolved quickly.
- Get better deals on your loan and understand all hidden costs.
- Dropping letters physically to the bank saves time.
If First Direct Refuses to Help Me, Can I Sue Them in Small Claims Court?
If you feel that you've been wronged and First Direct refuses to own up to their mistake and pay what they owe you, you can sue them in small claims court. Here's how DoNotPay helps with the process.
- DoNotPay generates a demand letter you can send to First Direct to try to settle things out of court.
- If unanswered, you will then fill out the court forms. DoNotPay helps you with this and provides you with enough copies.
- After filling out the court forms, you can file an official complaint with the court. DoNotPay will guide you through the process step by step.
- You will then serve First Direct, which will tell them that they are being sued. You should also specify a reason for which you are using them.
- Finally, show up in court. DoNotPay will provide a script you can use before the judge.
Get in Touch with First Direct Customer Service Using DoNotPay
Do you have any issues with First Direct or any other financial institution? It is frustrating being stuck on hold for hours waiting for a human support agent. With DoNotPay, you will never again waste hours of your life on hold; we will make the call to any customer service and wait on hold for you. As soon as a human customer care agent takes your call, DoNotPay will notify you, and then you can explain your problem or issue and get solutions instantly.
Here's how to get started using DoNotPay to skip the First Direct phone queue.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That’s it! DoNotPay will notify you once a human support agent is on your call. Get new-age solutions with DoNotPay.
DoNotPay Can Help Resolve Customer Service Issues for Any Company!
Are you experiencing issues with other companies? Regardless of the company, DoNotPay is the solution! DoNotPay can help contact customer service from other companies, including
- Virgin Media
- John Lewis
What Else can DoNotPay Do?
Solving solutions across every sector is a DoNotPay speciality! DoNotPay is the solution to other services such as
- Court claims
- DMV appointments
- Bill payments
- free trial cancellation
- claiming missing money
- Airline compensation
- Filing lawsuits
And much more. Contact us today and let us help you contact any company on your behalf!