Reach Evans Cycles' Customer Service Agents Without the Wait
Sometimes customer service departments make it very difficult for you to contact them. And just when you find the correct phone number, you are placed on hold for sometimes hours with advertisements and sleepy music playing while you wait. How frustrating!
If you need to contact , don't spend one second on hold! DoNotPay will do it for you! We know your time is valuable. That's why we developed our new product Skip Waiting on Hold. It lets you go about your day until a live person is available to address your issue.
Reasons to Contact Evans Cycles Customer Service
Evans Cycles is a cycle retailer based in the UK. It was started in 1921 by Frederick Evans, an avid cycler from London who won an award for a cycling invention. It has now developed into the leading cycle retailer in the United Kingdom, combining brick and mortar storefronts with a strong online presence.
There are several reasons you may want to contact . Evans Cycles may receive queries or complaints about the following:
- Orders and Payments
- Returns and Refunds
- Deliveries, along with delivery costs
- Interactions with Staff
- Product Quality
Of course, there may be other reasons as well, but these are some of the most common.
How to Contact Evans Cycles Customer Service on Your Own
Evans Cycles suggest that you try to get your questions answered by going to their support page and going through the customer service area that comes the closest to your question or issue. These questions are simplistic and vague, so you will still need to contact them. There are a few other ways that you may attempt to contact:
- From the support page, access the chatbot by clicking on the bubble at the lower right side of the page. You can type in your question and wait for an answer or be referred elsewhere.
- From the same page, you can open a ticket so that someone will call you back or email you to respond to your problem.
- You can send your question or complaint via post to the head office address.
- If you want to email, you go to the support page and click on the email. You have to choose an option from a dropdown. You then are given answers to FAQs. If that isn't helpful, you will be given another form to fill out to submit a ticket. You will include your order number, email address, and description of your issue. There is also an area to upload copies or pictures if necessary.
- You can call their customer service number. They are available for calls Monday through Sunday, 10AM-6PM. Be prepared to wait on hold for a live person to answer. Depending on the day, your wait time could be lengthy.
|Summary of Contact Information for Evans Cycles|
|Evans Cycles Support/FAQ Site||Support Page|
|Evans Cycles Phone Number||01293 574 900|
|Evans Cycles Address||Camino Park, James Watt Way
Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9TZ
|Evans Cycles Webchat||Chat Page|
|Evans Cycles Support Email||Email Form|
How Can DoNotPay Help Me Contact Evans Cycles?
DoNotPay knows how frustrating it can be to sit on hold, wasting your time. That's why we've developed the Skip Waiting on Hold product. With DoNotPay, you won't have to waste time waiting on hold ever again! DoNotPay can call any customer service phone number for you and wait on hold in your place. As soon as a support agent takes your call, DoNotPay will notify you, so you can explain the issue and get the answers you're looking for.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip Evans Cycles’ phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay Helps Contact Customer Service for Thousands of Companies
DoNotPay not only calls Evans Cycle and waits on hold while you go about your day. We can call most other companies as well. Don't worry about waiting on hold, getting disconnected, or wasting your day, just follow our four easy steps for any customer service department, and we will do the rest. We handle major companies such as:
DoNotPay offers simple solutions to many of the problems you encounter daily. From filing complaints to getting compensated from the airlines, DoNotPay has products that can make your life easier and save you money. What can we do for you today?