File Embassy Suites Complaints and Get Compensated
Embassy Suites by Hilton is a major hotel chain with 257 locations. While the company normally provides decent service, they are by no means perfect. Dissatisfied customers are often frustrated when trying to file .
DoNotPay can help you file a complaint and pursue a refund for a bad experience. We know all the ins and outs of hotel refund laws, including when you can sue a hotel for bed bugs. Feel free to follow our how-to guide below. But if you need extra help filing a complaint against Embassy Suites, DoNotPay is ready to assist.
Issues Worth Complaining to Embassy Suites
Embassy Suites complaints can be any of the following:
- Noisy neighbors
- Dirty room
- Other guests not adhering to the hotel's rules
- Reservation wasn't honored
- The room smells like smoke and other unpleasant odors.
- Amenities like free breakfast weren't served as advertised.
- Faulty electronics
- Theft of personal items
- Pests like rodents, cockroaches, or bed bugs
- Cleaning staff neglects "do not disturb" sign
- Hot water isn't working
- The room doesn't match what you paid for
- Poor Wi-Fi speeds
- TV or air conditioning not working
- Hidden fees
- Rude or discriminatory staff
- Lack of complimentary supplies, like soap or shampoo
- Amenities like a gym or pool are inaccessible
How to File a Complaint With Embassy Suites and Request Compensation
- The first thing you should do is report your problem to the front desk. In most cases, they will be able to resolve the issue.
- If that doesn't work, then you may need to reach out to the corporate team of Embassy Suites.
- Be sure to gather as much evidence of the issue as possible. Use your phone to capture pictures and videos with audio when necessary.
- There are many ways to file a complaint. If you are still at the hotel, we recommend calling Embassy Suites corporate. This usually gets the quickest turnaround.
- If this is after your stay, using the weblink is the best option. You may need to provide forms of verification and photographic evidence.
- If that fails, you may consider suing, filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and publicly detailing your problems with the hotel on social media.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Corporate Customer Service Contact Information
|Phone||1-800-362-2779 (available 24/7, the typical wait time is under 10 minutes)|
Challenges With Trying to Get a Refund With Embassy Suites
- If the hotel staff isn't helping to resolve the issue, it can take some time for Embassy Suites corporate to look into the problem.
- Waiting for a resolution can take away from your vacation or business trip.
- DoNotPay can help. We can even contact the hotel manager on your behalf.
How to File a Complaint Letter Against Embassy Suites With DoNotPay
DoNotPay can submit an official complaint letter on your behalf to Embassy Suites or any other major hotel. Here's how:
- Go to the Hotel Bill Complaints & Refunds product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the details of your experience and complaint, including how it negatively impacted your stay, and provide photographic evidence if available.
- Enter the details of your reservation, including the check-in/check-out dates and hotel room number.
- Tell us whether this is for a past reservation or you're still at the hotel (this helps us decide whether negotiation or chargeback is a better option for your case).
- Choose whether you want us to contact the front desk or general manager (if you've already tried contacting the front desk already).
If Embassy Suites doesn't issue a refund after this letter, we can help you sue the hotel in small claims court with our Sue Now product.
Why Use DoNotPay to Handle Your Complaints With Embassy Suites?
- Fast: All you need to do is provide us with the relevant details. We will take care of everything else.
- Easy:No need to get lost in and confusing web of customer service misdirects. We know how to get the attention of the people who can help your situation.
- Successful: DoNotPay started as a way for people to fight unfair parking tickets. We've since expanded to help navigate frustrating customer service experiences.
DoNotPay Can Do Much More Than File Complaints Against Embassy Suites
Travel related services
- File a complaint to Choice Hotels corporate office
- File a complaint against Hilton
- File a noise complaint with any hotel
- Sample hotel complaint letter
- How to report a hotel for unsanitary conditions
- Motel 6 complaints
- Sheraton hotel complaints
- Hyatt customer service complaints
- Sell Airline Mileage
- Airline Flight Compensation Hacks
- Rules of child travel consent
- Reduce Property Taxes
- Dispute Credit Letters
- Waive College Fees
- Help With Bills
- Revocable living trust
- Insurance claims
- Gift card cashback
- Missing money
- Credit cards
- Copyright Protection
- Recover Passwords
- Appeal Banned Account
- Writing letters to inmates
- Compensation for victims of a crime
- Sue in small claims court
- Advanced Healthcare Directive
- File a complaint against a neighbor
- Find lost items
- Tips on working with customer service