Delete Your HubSpot Account in 7 Easy Steps
Since HubSpot is the company that famously coined the term "inbound marketing," it's understandable how HubSpot's expert marketing tactics were able to convince you to set up an account in the first place. However, every business has different needs, preferences, and budgets, so it's also clear why you might want to .
DoNotPay has a convenient way to delete HubSpot accounts in just a few clicks.
Reasons to Delete Your HubSpot Account
Even though it's a popular customer relationship management (CRM) choice, there are many reasons why you might want to .
|Switch up your CRM||It was worth a try, but maybe HubSpot just isn't meeting your company's or personal needs. There are other great CRM options out there, like Zoho, Zendesk Sell, or Salesforce. Don't forget to delete your HubSpot account before trying a new alternative.|
If this feels icky to you, deleting your account is the only way to stop this from happening.
|Change your mind||Whether your marketing budget changes or inbound marketing isn't your thing, it's always okay to change your mind. Free up your resources by first deleting your account.|
|Reasons to reconsider deleting your account||In some cases, you may consider deleting your account, but there's a more fitting alternative. A few reasons not to delete your HubSpot account are because you forgot your password, have a banned account or want to manage your subscription. Instead, turn to DoNotPay's other helpful products to handle these related account issues:|
How to Delete Your HubSpot Account (The Long Way)
Unfortunately, the request to delete a HubSpot account does not have a simple answer that's conveniently displayed on HubSpot's website. It takes searching through forums and customer support threads to find what should've been a clear answer.
You have to be the team admin to delete the account. Here's how to delete your HubSpot account:
- Log in to your HubSpot account.
- Check to make sure you are the account administrator in the Manage Users tab.
- Go to Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Choose Configuration in the left sidebar.
- Click the Delete your HubSpot Marketing account button.
- In the dialog box, enter your HubID. Click Yes, delete my account.
- Depending on your account type, this may vary slightly.
- You may have to contact support through live chat, the support page, or email for assistance with deleting your account if this method does not work for your specific account type.
Here are all the ways you can delete your HubSpot account:
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
How to Delete Your HubSpot Account With DoNotPay (The Easy Way)
Instead of spending time figuring out how to delete your account or navigating through a complicated website, turn to DoNotPay for help.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
What Makes DoNotPay's Method Better for Deleting Accounts?
Companies, including HubSpot, never seem to make it easy for people to delete their accounts. To delete your Uber account or delete your AOL account, it feels like there's never a clear answer about how to do it.
DoNotPay is deeply sympathetic to consumers who want to quickly and easily delete their accounts to protect their privacy. DoNotPay's method saves you time and effort while still getting the job done right.
Delete All Your Old or Unwanted Accounts With DoNotPay
We don't just help with HubSpot accounts. DoNotPay uses that same simple, 7-step method to delete any of your unwanted accounts, including:
Looking for More Solutions? DoNotPay Has More Answers
For each product, the priorities are speed, ease, and success in solving your problems. As our name states, we want to help you not pay for things you don't have to, but we also help with many other problems, like:
- Put an end to email spam
- Find or cancel free trials
- File a complaint against any company
- Return unwanted items
For fast, easy, and successful solutions, sign up for DoNotPay.