How to Speak to Debenhams Customer Service Agents Without Waiting on Hold
You know how it is when you're trying to get help from one of your favourite stores. First, you search everywhere for their phone number. Then, after you think you've found the right one, you spend a tedious amount of time waiting in their phone queue (and that's only if you don't accidentally get disconnected). By the time you finally talk to a live person, you're probably frustrated. At DoNotPay, we want to end this agonising process and put the service back into Debenhams customer service.
Why It's Difficult to Get in Touch With Debenhams Customer Service in the UK
According to Debenhams' own website, they've gone through a notable transition period in recent years, and are now owned by an entity that's part of the Boohoo Group. After going through such a significant change, it's only natural for customers to be uncertain as to how to obtain a Debenhams customer service telephone number.
Fortunately, Debenhams still has its own website, and it does offer some helpful information.
How Do I Return a Product to Debenhams?
According to the Debenhams help page, customers have 28 days for returns, from the day they received their product(s). This is true for both Concessionaire Brand and Debenhams items. The procedure to return a Concessionaire Brand product, however, is a little different from returning a Debenhams item.
To return a Debenhams product, simply follow the steps below:
- Repack the item(s) you want to return, in their original packaging.
- Next, go to the Debenhams returns customer service page, and expand the 'How to return' option.
- Log on to their returns portal by clicking on the 'Start A Return' button, then enter your email address (or the last 4 digits of your phone number) and your order number.
- Next, choose your preferred return option.
- Keep a copy of your postage receipt and post your return to Debenhams.
- Debenhams will email you when they receive your return.
- After processing your return, Debenhams will send an additional email to confirm your refund amount.
If you need to return a Concessionaire Brand item, do this:
- Locate the 'Returns' instructions provided in the delivery note that came with your parcel
- Follow these returns instructions to return your item(s) directly to Concessionaire Brand.
You'll receive one confirmation email from Concessionaire Brand after they receive your parcel and process a refund for you.
How Do I Contact Debenhams Card Customer Service?
Unfortunately, we didn't find a lot of information about how to contact Debenhams customer service, if you're having a problem with their credit card. If you want to try to contact them on your own, your best option is to log on to Debenhams Online Account Manager here, then locate a 'Help' or 'Contact Us' link from your account page. You can also simply click on the 'Need help?' link from the Online Account Manager login page.
How Do I Send Debenhams Customer Service an Email Complaint?
We checked to see if it's possible to send Debenhams customer service an email complaint in the UK, and we couldn't find their email address, even though they said on their Help page that they return email responses within 48 hours.
Debenhams help page did provide links to their social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, so if you want an easy way to complain in writing, we suggest trying one of these options. At any rate, a company's social media account will often provide better response times than traditional email methods.
|Apple Message||Message Us here|
|Facebook Us here|
|Tweet Us here|
|Instagram Us here|
How to Use DoNotPay to Contact Customer Service at Debenhams
Sometimes you don't want to return anything, and you don't have a credit card issue either. Instead, you want to contact a company's customer service department for another reason. If you're wondering, 'How do I contact Debenhams customer service?' for another reason, DoNotPay has a solution for you.
By using our 'Skip Waiting on Hold' product, you don't need to search for a Debenhams customer service contact number, you don't have to wonder if they have a customer service email address, and you won't have long waits for Debenhams customer service by trying to use their live chat feature. Simply come to the DoNotPay website and follow the steps below to make your connection.
- Sign up for DoNotPay from your favourite web browser.
- Type 'Skip Waiting on Hold' into our search feature, then select that product.
- Next, search for the company you'd like to call (in this case, Debenhams customer service).
- Click on the name of the company (Debenhams), then let us make the call for you.
- You're all done! We'll let you know when their customer service is ready to speak with you. No more waiting on hold!
Can DoNotPay Help Me Receive Good Customer Service From Other Companies?
We certainly can! Here at DoNotPay, our crack research teams have already performed all the research on how to contact many of the top companies in the U.K. We can help you avoid those lengthy searches for customer service, and help you connect with the right company and the right department, right here from the DoNotPay website. Below is a list of companies to which you can get a speedy connection — right here at DoNotPay.
- Walmart customer service
- Amazon customer service
- Virgin Media customer service
- Marriott customer service
- Sky customer service
- Vodafone customer service
- John Lewis & Partners customer service
- O2 customer service
- EE customer service
- Currys customer service