All You Need To Know About CompTIA Testing Centers
The information technology industry brings many attractive job offers. Because of better opportunities and higher salaries, many people decide to improve their IT skills and take certification exams.
The best way to get verified licenses is by using renowned companies, such as the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA). It’s an Illinois-based non-profit organization that helps people obtain various types of IT certifications.
In this article, we will explain how CompTIA testing centers work and how you can schedule a test with this company the easy way.
What Kinds of Tests Does CompTIA Offer?
CompTIA divides all its certification tests into four groups. The table below shows the overview of all levels and their sub-categories:
|Certification Level||Level Sub-Categories||You Can Learn More About|
The company offers two testing methods—online and in-person—and it doesn’t propose an age limit for taking any of their exams.
How To Find the Nearest CompTIA Testing Center
CompTIA doesn’t have a testing center within the organization. It uses Pearson VUE testing centers in various locations for certification exams.
If you are thinking about taking an in-person CompTIA test, the first step is to find the nearest testing center. Here’s how you can do it:
- Visit the CompTIA Certification page on the official Pearson VUE website
- Select Find a test center on the right
- Enter your home address and click on the search button
The website will list the nearest testing locations. All you need to do is choose the one that suits you best and proceed with scheduling your exam.
How To Schedule a CompTIA Exam in Any Testing Center
There are two methods for setting a date for your CompTIA exam:
- Phone scheduling
- Online form submission
Scheduling a CompTIA Exam Over the Phone
To set your exam date by phone, follow these instructions:
- Dial (877) 404-3926
- Inform the representative that you want to schedule a test
- Provide relevant details, such as test type and date
Note that you may need to wait on hold if the customer care line is over-engaged.
Scheduling a CompTIA Exam Online
An online scheduling procedure requires the following steps:
- Go to the official Pearson VUE website
- Pick For test-takers and select Schedule an exam from the drop-down menu
- Type CompTIA in the Ready, Set, Go field
- Follow the steps to sign in to your account—if you don’t have one, make sure to create it before you proceed further
- Click on View Exams, select the test you wish to take, and pick the testing center
- Complete the online form by entering all the required details and submit it
Once you confirm your exam date, you will get access to various learning materials and practice tests. The exam simulations on this website may be useful, but there aren’t too many of them. To find a more extensive test collection, use DoNotPay.
DoNotPay Helps You Prepare for Your CompTIA Exam With Zero Stress
Are you thinking of getting a CompTIA A+ certification? DoNotPay has a huge selection of practice tests you can use to prepare for your exam. Our user-friendly platform makes it simple to find all relevant exam simulations in one place.
To access our test collection, proceed as follows:
- Log in to DoNotPay using any web browser
- Type CompTIA A+ in the search box and pick the test you wish to prepare for
- Specify the desired test length—10, 20, or 30 questions
- Start the test
Our system lets you retry incorrect questions or repeat the whole test after you answer all the questions and see your score.
Besides the best CompTIA A+ test examples, we can also help you with other types of tests, such as:
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- DMV tests
- The Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT)
- Postal Exam
- The Notary Exam
- U.S. Citizenship Test
- Armed Service Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
What Are CompTIA Testing Rules?
Before taking any exam CompTIA offers, a candidate needs to agree to numerous terms and rules. To understand the test regulations better, check out the table below:
Rescheduling and Cancellations
Use DoNotPay for Tackling All Your Bureaucratic Issues
Let DoNotPay become your virtual assistant and complete all those bureaucratic tasks you hate. We can arrange a DMV driving test appointment with no hassle, give you some amazing tips for passing your written driving test, and help you get the best Marine and regular ASVAB scores. Use our resources to improve your knowledge on many driving-related topics.
Visit our portal in any web browser and check out our valuable advice on:
- Requesting fee waivers for college applications
- Tackling credit card issues
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Practicing for government tests
- Skipping the phone queue when contacting customer service
- Blocking robocalls
- Taking any individual or company to small claims court
- Locating and contacting your loved ones in jail
- Demanding refunds and compensation from airlines
- Handling unpaid bills
- Putting an end to stalking and harassment
- Ending subscriptions or memberships you don’t need anymore
- Demanding refunds from companies
- Registering for free trials without your real credit card info
- Arranging a DMV appointment with no hassle
- Getting rid of spam emails once and for all
- Filing an insurance claim easily
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Eliminating text spam
- Enrolling in various clinical trials in your vicinity
- Registering for services without phone verification
- Tracking down unclaimed money under your name
- Filing any warranty claim in no time
- Protecting your work against copyright violation
- Appealing parking tickets