Removing the Censor—How To Cancel VidAngel
VidAngel is a video streaming company with a catch—it allows users to block any distasteful content, including profanity, nudity, and violence. While it may be useful for keeping movies and TV shows clean, it also removes a significant chunk of content from them.
If you’re no longer interested in squeaky clean movies or you find that VidAngel’s streaming quality isn’t enough, it might be time to cancel the service. DoNotPay makes canceling any service quick and painless, even when the company doesn’t want to cooperate.
How To Cancel VidAngel
Once you’ve decided that you no longer want to continue your subscription, you can use one of these two methods to cancel:
- Your account settings on the website
Cancel VidAngel Using Your Account Settings
To cancel VidAngel in a web browser, follow these steps:
- Go to the VidAngel website
- Log in to your account
- Click on Profile
- Go to Settings/Subscription
- Scroll down and press Cancel Subscription
- State your reason for canceling and press Yes, Continue
The subscription will remain active until the end of the billing period, at which point your account will be terminated.
Cancel VidAngel by Sending an Email
You can send an email to VidAngel customer support to cancel your subscription. To do so, you should:
- Compose a cancellation request email
- Include relevant account details to confirm your identity
- Send it to email@example.com
Take a look at the different methods you can use to cancel VidAngel:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
Use DoNotPay To Unsubscribe From VidAngel in Minutes
You can avoid the hassle and uncertainty of canceling via official channels by using DoNotPay’s Find Hidden Money feature. We make sure that every service you cancel stays canceled, and you aren’t billed again. You can access our app from your web browser and cancel VidAngel in a few easy steps:
- Sign in to DoNotPay
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter VidAngel in the text box
- Confirm the cancellation
Our app will get to work and cancel VidAngel as soon as possible. You’ll receive a message once the cancellation is finalized.
DoNotPay Can Track Your Active Subscriptions and Help You Cancel Them
It’s terribly easy to lose track of the services you sign up for. There’s no simple way to determine all of your active subscriptions, which means many of them will fly under your radar. A recent survey has demonstrated that the average American spends nearly $400 a year on services they don’t even use.
DoNotPay can help you avoid spending money on unused services by tracking everything you pay for. Connect our app to your bank or email account, and let us compile a list of your subscriptions. You can then choose which ones you want to keep or discard. We make canceling a breeze, so you won’t have to go through each service’s cancel page.
Filter Your Content Using a Suitable Alternative
VidAngel has its strengths and weaknesses. If you think the weaknesses outweigh the benefits but still want to filter negative content from your movies and TV shows, there are alternatives you can choose from. Check out a few popular examples and see if they might suit your content-filtering needs better:
|ClearPlay||$7.95 per month||
DoNotPay Is the Perfect Pocket AI Assistant
Whenever you need to cancel a subscription—DoNotPay has your back. We’ll make canceling services like Sling TV, Tinder, Vivint, and Experian a breeze. When you want to take a break from your Crunch Gym or Mister Car Wash membership, we’ll show you how to cancel without having to argue with customer support or show up in person.
DoNotPay handles other day-to-day administrative tasks with the same care and professionalism. Use our app to get LinkedIn and Tidal refunds when the services don’t hold up their end of the deal. Speaking of refunds, DoNotPay will show you how to claim compensation for delayed and canceled flights while helping you brush up on your airline passenger rights.
Once you access our app from your web browser, you’ll have a plethora of useful features at your disposal. Take a look at all the tasks we can simplify:
- Jumping the annoying phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets you didn’t earn
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Dealing with overdue bills when you are unable to pay
- Signing up for free trials without risks
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Freeing yourself from spam emails and messages
- Communicating with your incarcerated loved ones
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Waiving college application fees
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Suing dishonest people and companies in small claims court
- Ridding yourself of spam text messages
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name