When Your Gym Plan Is Not Working Out —Cancel ATC Fitness With DoNotPay!
ATC Fitness has multiple gym centers across Tennessee and Mississippi, and all of them are open 24/7.
The company offers both basic and premium memberships, each of them coming with specific features. If you decide that this type of fitness membership is not for you and want to cancel your ATC Fitness subscription, DoNotPay has got you covered.
How To Cancel Your ATC Membership
ATC Fitness offers several ways to cancel your membership. Here is an overview of the possible methods:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
How To Cancel ATC Fitness Via Post
You can cancel your ATC Fitness subscription by sending a written cancellation notice to your local fitness center via registered mail.
If you are not sure of the address, follow these steps to locate your center:
- Go to the ATC Fitness website
- Click on the Locations tab in the header
- Scroll down until you find your ATC Fitness center
- Click on it
Once you do that, the page containing the information about your local ATC fitness center will load. You can send your cancellation request to the address you find there.
Take note of the following:
- Each cancellation request has to include your nine-digit membership agreement number
- If you want to cancel memberships for several family members, you can send one request, but you have to include all agreement numbers
- You have to send your cancellation notice 30 days from the signup
- The postmark date starts the 30-day cancellation period
How To Cancel ATC Fitness Via Email
Another option is to send your cancellation email with everything previously mentioned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't be confused by the email address.
If you notice that this email is connected to another service you want to cancel, you can use DoNotPay to cancel ABC Fitness Solutions (formerly ABC Financial) services in a few clicks.
How To Cancel ATC Fitness Over the Phone
This is not an official method, but in case you encounter issues with any of the above, you can reach out to ATC Fitness over the phone.
You can call 901-377-1414 or get in touch with your local center, which is probably smarter.
You can find the phone number of your ATC Fitness center by accessing the location tab on the ATC website.
How To Cancel ATC Fitness Online
Another option for getting in touch with the ATC Fitness team is to fill out the contact form on their website.
Follow these steps to do it:
- Go to the ATC Fitness Website
- Click on the Contact tab in the header
- Type in your name, email, and phone number
- Select your location from the drop-down menu
- Write your cancellation request in the Message field
- Click on the Submit button
This is not an official cancellation method either, but you can get some info about the further steps from the ATC Fitness team this way.
Cancel ATC Fitness With DoNotPay!
Do you want to spend hours actually drafting an email or letter only to get out of a gym membership? Does having a lengthy conversation with the ATC Fitness customer service representative sound fun?
We didn’t think so.
You don’t have to waste your time or nerves on canceling your ATC Fitness subscription because DoNotPay will do it effortlessly and in less than five minutes.
Follow these steps to do it:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Enter ATC Fitness as the name of the subscription service
When you follow through with the process, we will cancel your membership and let you know.
We can do more than that if you link your email or bank account to our app.
DoNotPay will list all services connected to your account, and you can choose which to cancel. We will also email you every time one of the services charges you, and you can unsubscribe and start saving up right then and there. In case a company continues to pull money from your account even after you’ve unsubscribed, we will help you request a refund.
Will ATC Fitness Prorate Your Cancellation?
If you cancel within the first three days of the signup, you can get a full refund.
After that period, there are no refunds.
How To Recognize ATC Fitness Charges on a Bank Statement?
Here are some examples of known ATC Fitness charges on bank statements:
|ABC*ATC FITNESS||ATC FITNESS ABC|
|ABC*ATC FITNESS 888-8279262 TN|
What Other Areas Can DoNotPay Cover?
DoNotPay is the first robot lawyer in the world created to help you navigate everyday administrative challenges.
We are also here if you want to try out various fitness and health services by signing up for a free trial with our virtual credit card. If you notice a cool gym or health-related subscription service offering a free trial, use our no-deposit virtual credit card to sign up.
To discover other tasks DoNotPay can help you with, access the app from your .
Here are some issues we could help you tackle:
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Signing up for free trials with no risk
- Putting an end to email spam
- Blocking spam texts
- Finding reputable clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Reaching out to your incarcerated loved ones
- Making DMV appointments
- Preventing robocalls
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Filing a lawsuit against people and companies in small claims court
- Managing high bills
- Appealing parking tickets
- Securing refunds and compensation from airlines
- Settling credit card issues
- Terminating other subscriptions or memberships