From 24 to 0 in a Few Minutes—How You Can Cancel Your 24 Hour Fitness Membership
24 Hour Fitness is a privately owned fitness center chain. It has around 400 locations and over four million members across the U.S.
Want to Work Out Somewhere Else? Here Are a Few Alternatives to 24 Hour Fitness
There’s no shortage of fitness centers that you can use for your workout needs. Consider a few alternatives to 24 Hour Fitness.
$105 a month
$25 a month
$9.95 a month for the basic package
Want to Cancel 24 Hour Fitness? Here’s How You Do It
There are multiple ways to cancel your gym membership at 24 Hour Fitness. You can:
- Send a letter
- Cancel at your local gym
- Request a membership cancelation on the website
- Call them via phone
Cancel Your Membership by Sending a Letter
If you want to go the old-fashioned route when canceling, sending a letter is a viable option. You must include this information in your letter before requesting a cancelation:
- Your name
- Your billing address
- The last four digits of the credit card you used for your account
- Your email
- Your phone number
To cancel via letter, you should:
- Write a request for the cancelation of your membership
- Include the above information
- Send it to PO Box 2689, Carlsbad, CA
Cancel Your Membership at Your Local Gym
One of the simpler ways to cancel a 24 Hour Fitness membership is by talking to a representative at the gym you frequent. They should be able to discontinue a subscription at your request.
Canceling Your Membership on the 24 Hour Fitness Website
You can also cancel your membership from the website. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the account management page
- Move on to the Cancel page
- Enter your birth date and member number when prompted
- Click Proceed
Canceling Your Membership With a Phone Call
Calling the company is another way that you can cancel your membership. To do so, you have to:
- Dial 866.308.8179
- Provide identifiable information
- Request to cancel your account
Take a look at all the ways you can cancel your membership at 24 Hour Fitness.
Can I Cancel With
Let DoNotPay Cancel 24 Hour Fitness for You
While canceling on your own sounds simple enough, 24 Hour Fitness likes to avoid cancelation requests. The website can be offline at times, and representatives try to dissuade you from canceling on the phone.
Instead of wasting time canceling the membership, let DoNotPay do it for you. It won’t take longer than a few minutes, and you don’t have to do much. Start by opening the app in your web browser or finding it in the iOS app store. From there, all you have to do is:
- Log in to the app
- Go to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in 24 Hour Fitness
DoNotPay will promptly cancel the service. Our app will inform you once we finalize the cancelation.
Need Help Tracking Other Subscriptions or Memberships? DoNotPay Can Help
The average American will spend hundreds of dollars a year on unused subscriptions. This might not seem like much, but it’s an unnecessary expense. It’s easy to lose track of these subscriptions, especially if you aren’t careful.
Instead of worrying about unwanted subscriptions, let DoNotPay monitor them for you. Simply connect the app with your email or bank account, and you can track the things you’re paying for more easily. You can then conveniently cancel them from the app if you wish.
Having Trouble With Other Day-to-Day Tasks? Use DoNotPay to Simplify Them
Take a look at some of the tasks and challenges we make simpler for users:
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights