How to Contact Boohoo Customer Service Agents Fast
Most people don't want to have to deal with customer service. Especially customer service for internet companies. The great thing about internet purchases is how easy they are. There's no interaction required, most of the time.
Unfortunately, sometimes it becomes necessary to contact customer service and that includes . That's easier said than done. Companies don't make contacting customer service easy. Not only can it be hard to pin down the right number to call, but once on the phone, you may face long wait times. DoNotPay has a way to skip the phone queue entirely, saving you time.
How to Contact Boohoo Customer Service
There are several ways to contact . Depending on your problem, you can contact the company in one of the following ways
|How to Reach Boohoo Customer Support|
|Post||PO Box 553,
- Facebook: Boohoo says they answer questions from social media
- Apple Messages: If you have an Apple device, you can use it to contact Boohoo via text message
- Post: Contacting them by post will probably lead to a long wait time, but it may be the best option in some cases
Unfortunately, Boohoo does not have a customer service phone number available to the public. But it does not mean that they cannot be reached with a call.
There are several alternative ways to contact Boohoo.
Alternative Ways to Contact Boohoo Customer Service
Although some companies may be difficult to contact, there are always several ways to get in touch with them. These secret ways might not always be widely known.
Boohoo Doesn’t Have a Dedicated Customer Service Phone Number
According to PissedConsumer.com, Boohoo's corporate number is +44 844 955 1257. This may be their number, or it may have changed. This number was provided by a consumer that was unhappy with Boohoo's services.
Alternatively, Yelp has Boohoo's corporate number listed as 0161 236 5335. Either of these may work to contact Boohoo corporate.
However, there are other ways to get in touch with customer service and get a company to pay attention to your complaint.
Other Ways to Contact Customer Service
According to Wired, here are some tips for contacting customer service if you aren't getting your issue resolved
- Complain on the company's social media. Boohoo encourages users to DM them on Twitter and Facebook but posting public comments on their pages is likely to get attention, if you need to escalate your issue
- Try to reach the CEO. If you have an issue that customer service isn't handling, reaching out to a C suite member shows that you're seriously upset. Contact info for executives can sometimes be found on LinkedIn or on a company's website
- Go outside the company for help. In the UK, an Ombudsman or another third-party mediator may be able to help with your customer service issue
If you do want to call Boohoo corporate, there may be long wait times involved. After all, Boohoo doesn't even have a dedicated customer service phone team.
DoNotPay can help you jump the phone queue at Boohoo or almost any other company. Find out how below.
Boohoo Executive Team
If you are having problems solving your issue with Boohoo, you may need to attempt to contact their executive team. Executives often don't read their own emails, but sending them a message will let the company know that you are seriously unhappy with their service.
Contacting the Boohoo executive team won't be easy. Boohoo is owned by Boohoo Group PLC, which is an umbrella for many other companies. If you check their website, You may be able to find info on their executive team.
To contact an executive team member, try following these steps
- Find a member of the executive team to contact. You can try looking on LinkedIn or checking the website above
- Get the email address of the executive you've found. This may be available by searching the person's name with the phrase "email address." If not, you'll have to guess at email
- If you need to guess, take a look at other emails from that company. Usually, there's a specific syntax that companies follow for all email addresses. It may be the first initial and last name, or just a person's first name, or maybe another combination of first and last names. Finding email addresses from the same company will help you work out the CEO's email. For example, if the syntax is always FirstInitialLastName@Company.com, you can assume the CEO's email will follow the same format
Contacting isn't easy. Even just finding the Boohoo phone number takes time. If you do manage to get in touch with Boohoo, the last thing you want to do is waste time in the phone queue. That's where DoNotPay comes in.
Jump the Boohoo Phone Queue with DoNotPay
Delayed orders or problems with product quality need immediate attention from the company. It is frustrating spending hours online trying to look for the phone number of Boohoo’s customer service only to find out it is not listed on their page. And when you do find it, it is doubly irritating when after you have found their number, you have to listen to the hold music for a long time.
That’s why we’ve developed the Skip Waiting on Hold product. With DoNotPay, you won’t have to waste time waiting on hold ever again! DoNotPay can call any customer service phone number for you and wait on hold in your place. As soon as a support agent takes your call, DoNotPay will notify you, so you can explain the issue and get the answers you’re looking for.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip Boohoo's phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That’s it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay Can Help Resolve Customer Service Issues for Any Company!
DoNotPay’s AI can reach many more companies and you can check some of them here.
- Marriott customer service
- Sky customer service
- Virgin Media customer service
- Vodafone customer service
- o2 customer service
- EE customer service
- John Lewis customer service
- Currys customer service
- Walmar customer service
- Amazon customer service
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Get to live the best days of your life with DoNotPay’s state-of-the-art robolawyer handling the nitty-gritty of corporations and bureaucracy.
- Help With Bills
- Get Free Trials & Don't Get Charged
- Find Unclaimed Money
- File a Complaint Against Any Company
- Airline Flight Compensation Hacks
- Analyse TOS
Sign up to DoNotPay today.