How to Make Bluegreen Resort Complaints and Get Refunded
Bluegreen Resort—or Bluegreen Vacations as it's come to be known—offers various resort destinations and owner packages. You can use their locator map to find all of the available resort options available, with many along the East coast of the U.S and others spread throughout North America and into South America. When you need to make , it's best to let DoNotPay take the reins.
You are, of course, able to handle issues yourself with the company. Doing so can be frustrating and tiresome, so DoNotPay vows to assist you and take the stress off your shoulders so you can enjoy the rest of your vacation time.
Bluegreen Resort Contact Details
When you need to contact Bluegreen Resort, you can reach out via:
|Mailing Address||4960 Conference Way North, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431|
|Contact Page||Visit the website and submit the form.|
|Telephone||(561) 912-8000 Corporate; (800) 456-2582 Owner Customer Service|
|Send a message.|
|Direct message or tweet|
When Should I Make a Complaint?
Minor issues may not feel worth reporting. However, you should make a complaint regarding any issue you cannot find acceptable, such as:
- Bed bugs or other infestations
- Unsanitary conditions in the room itself or throughout the rest of the property
- Inappropriate behavior by the staff or others at the resort
- Excessive noise during nighttime hours
- Any situation that arises that you do not feel comfortable with or feel warrants a refund or complimentary service for your troubles
Complain to the Resort Yourself
You can make your hotel complaint to the resort yourself. You should do so first by reaching out directly to the resort, but you also have other methods for communication after the fact.
Make the Report Promptly
It's always wise to report a complaint promptly. It's more likely to be taken care of if you address the problem immediately. That's why it's always recommended to go directly to the hotel lobby and speak with a manager at the facility. If you do not feel comfortable doing so, you can always call or reach out via email or social media. The response won't be as quick but should be handled soon.
Use a Sample Letter
You can use the following sample letter for mail, email, or social media message:
Dear (Hotel Manager's Name),
I had an overall enjoyable experience at your resort when I stayed on (date) in room (number). The view was breathtaking and the amenities provided met my expectations.
I, however, would like to note a situation that arose during my stay. An issue came up (name said issue) that I feel warrants a refund. My room was not up to expectations/I was kept up all night by noisy neighbors/I couldn't use the pool/etc. I would appreciate a refund/complimentary service/something to be done about this poor experience.
I appreciate your time and consideration and hope to stay with you again under improved circumstances,
Sincerely, (Your Name) - Date
Always do your best to be polite and offer a compliment before addressing the concern. Never appear angry, violent, or threatening. Do not use profanity. You are more likely to achieve the desired result if you are kind and courteous than rude and demanding.
How to File a Hotel Complaint With DoNotPay
Your don't have to be handled alone. Let DoNotPay file the complaint about you so you can save time and energy. With just a few details, we can put together a proper letter to address your concerns and obtain a refund or complimentary service.
- Go to the Hotel Bill Complaints & Refunds product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the details of your experience and complaint, including how it negatively impacted your stay, and provide photographic evidence if available.
- Enter the details of your reservation, including the check-in/check-out dates and hotel room number.
- Tell us whether this is for a past reservation or you're still at the hotel (this helps us decide whether negotiation or chargeback is a better option for your case).
- Choose whether you want us to contact the front desk or general manager (if you've already tried contacting the front desk already).
It May Be Possible to Sue
Filing complaints isn't the only service DoNotPay provides. If you have a serious concern about Bluegreen that they refuse to handle and you need to sue, DoNotPay's Sue Now product can help you get started. It just requires a few steps:
- Select the "Sue Now" product after you log into DoNotPay.
- Enter the dollar amount you believe you are owed - typically the amount charged for any hospital bills.
- Select between the demand letter or court filing forms.
- Describe your reasons for filing the claim and submit any details about your case.
Tackle Other Hotel Concerns With DoNotPay's Help
Bluegreen Resort isn't the only one DoNotPay can help you connect with promptly. We work across all hotels and vacation rentals to ensure a successful trip or hotel refund. We'll help you file complaints with:
DoNotPay Helps With More Than You Realize
DoNotPay handles more than hotels. We'll assist you with a wide variety of services across numerous businesses, government agencies, and even personal problems:
- Learn how to write to a prisoner on death row
- Obtain a pet license
- Get compensation for a Consumer's Energy power outage
- Find free food from Wendy's
- Contact an embassy
The possibilities are endless with DoNotPay.