Reach Blackwell's Customer Service Contact Info With No Wait
Blackwell's, a renowned purveyor of great books, has been operating for over a century, but they are not immune to errors. After all, to err is human. Therefore, having an avenue to contact easily can enable you to alert them promptly should you be unhappy with their service.
DoNotPay's skip waiting on hold product can help you spend less time on hold when contacting Blackwell's or other companies like Walmart, Amazon, Vodafone, Marriott, Sky, John Lewis, o2, Currys, EE, and Virgin Media.
Blackwell’s Support Contact Number and Email
If you have an issue concerning your order, delivery, or payment, you can contact through the details in the table below.
|Blackwell’s Support/FAQ Site||Help Centre|
|Blackwell’s Phone Number 1||01865 333536|
|Blackwell’s Phone Number 2||01865 382500|
|Blackwell’s Address||Head Office Customer Service
48-51 Broad Street
|Blackwell’s Support Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
You could also visit any of their physical shops and address your issue to a staff member who will direct you on the right course of action.
Alternative Ways to Resolve Customer Service Complaints
If you successfully contact but are not happy with their response, or they do not get back to you within 8 weeks, you can pursue other avenues to have your case heard and determined.
Alternative Dispute Resolution for Retail (Retail ADR)
Alternative dispute resolution for retail will look into your complaint issue through the following steps.
- Determine whether the case lies within their scope of expertise and get back to you within three weeks with feedback on their ability to handle the case.
- They will then pass the complaint to Blackwell's and hear their side of the story
- Blackwell's will then have 28 days should they decide to settle the case at this stage
- Blackwell's will have 7 days to defend themselves should they choose to pursue this route
- Upon hearing from both sides, the adjudicator will give a decision in writing.
- If you agree with the decision, Blackwell's will be legally bound to settle.
If you do not agree with the adjudicator's determination, you are within your rights to seek legal redress in a court of law.
You can get in touch with Retail ADR by visiting their registered office located on
12-14 Walker Avenue
Stratford Office Village
They are typically in operation from 9:00 AM -5:30 PM on weekdays and closed on weekends and bank holidays.
If your dispute is monetary, and you want to get your funds back, then the financial ombudsman is a reliable port of call. This service has years of experience dealing with financial matters and is thus in a position to hear your issue and make an independent and impartial determination.
Once you present your case, one of the handlers will receive it and ask Blackwell's for their side of the story and investigate what happened. They will then give their decision, and if you agree, the case will be settled.
Should you be unhappy with their decision, the issue will be referred to the ombudsman, who will review the case afresh and give a final decision as per the law. If they rule that your complaint is valid and worth remedying, they will ask Blackwell's to put things right by either:
- Paying you in cash
- Compensating you for any inconvenience caused
You can use the financial ombudsman by calling their helpline at 0800 023 4567 or emailing them at email@example.com. You could also send them a direct message on Twitter or Facebook.
Common Reasons People Contact Blackwell Support
People contact Blackwell's customer service for issues about their orders, deliveries, and payments. You could get in touch with them if you:
- Notice that your order is not showing on your account
- Haven't received notification that your order is on the way
- Want to return a book
- Want to cancel your order
- Discover that your order has arrived damaged
- Receive the wrong order
- You are worried that your order is taking longer than usual
- Receive only part of your order
- Have made a double payment
- Want to make a purchase using a gift card
Get in Touch With Customer Service Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay's skip waiting on hold product enables you to get an immediate response without having to wait on the phone queue. We will wait on your behalf and notify you once an agent is ready to speak with you.
Here's how you can enjoy this convenient service.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Waiting on hold on your behalf is just one of the many things we do. We can also help you:
- Sue anyone in a small claims court
- Schedule DMV appointments
- Get free trials without giving up your credit card information
- Find unclaimed money
- Get airline flight compensation
- Analyse terms of service
Sign up with us to enjoy any of the above product offerings.