How to Contact Biffa Customer Service the Easy Way
Biffa is the UK's leading waste management company that aims at changing how people think about waste through sustainable strategies for handling waste. The goal is to make valuable contributions to the local communities and make it to zero emissions by 2050. Since Biffa works hand in hand with the people in the local communities, feedback from them is highly encouraged. Therefore, Biffa's customer service is easy to reach at any time, and if you have any questions, there is a complete list of frequently asked questions to help you find a solution faster.
Unfortunately, trying to reach Biffa on the phone can be too stressful, especially because you may have to wait in line for a long time before you get connected to a representative. But don't worry because DoNotPay has a Customer Service UK product that can wait in line for you and alert you once you get connected to a representative.
Biffa Support Contact Number and Email
On Biffa's Contact Us page, the company has specified different options for people to get help depending on the specific issue they have. For example, there is a tab for new customers, invoices, bins and collections, transfer notes, and other general concerns.
However, there are other means to contact the company other than those specified on the page. This table summarizes the different ways you can contact Biffa Customer Service.
|Biffa Support/FAQ Site||https://www.biffa.co.uk/contact-us|
|Biffa Phone Number 1||0800 601 601|
|Biffa Phone Number 2||01664 566718|
|Biffa Fax||01664 481649|
|Biffa Support Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
If you choose to send an email, remember to include your name, account number, and your postcode before explaining the problem you are facing. The customer service works quickly to resolve any matters reported to them.
The FAQ section is flooded with information and can go a long way to help solve your problem without contacting customer service. However, if you check the section and fail to get a satisfactory answer, you can find the solution directly from the customer service representative.
Here's how to raise a complaint with Biffa.
- On the phone at 0800 601 601 (Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 5:30 pm, excluding public holidays) and ensure that you have your account number and postal address so that you can be attended right away.
- By email at email@example.com.
- By CustomerZone section in your account. You'll need to log in first and then send your message. Although your account will reflect your account number, you may still need to include the account or contract number in your message to avoid any confusion.
Once your complaint is received, the customer service representative will try to handle it right away while you wait on the phone and refer you to anyone else who can handle it (if that is needed).
Biffa Corporate Address
If you would like to submit your concerns or requests to Biffa in person, you are free to visit the head office at any time. It's located at the following address.
Cressex, High Wycombe,
Buckinghamshire HP12 3TZ
You may also need this address if you have an issue with the company that has escalated to a case in court.
Common Reasons People Contact Biffa Customer Service
Some of the reasons people contact Biffa customer service include the following.
- Questions about invoices – Most people ask about how invoices are calculated and how to pay them. Also, if the customer finds an error in the invoice, they want to know how they can dispute it.
- Cancelling the contract on the bills and collections – This mostly happens if the customer has found another service provider who can collect their litter or if they move to a new location.
- On the general questions, people ask mostly about how the Biffa insurance works and how they can get it.
- New customers may contact customer support for the most basic instructions before completely understanding how Biffa works.
How to Contact Biffa Customer Service With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay has a Customer Service product that can help you skip the queue and wait in line for you until the phone is connected to a representative. You'll only need to let DoNotPay know the company you need to contact and let it do the rest for you.
Here is how it works.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it. DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay connects with multiple companies and can help you contact their customer service agents with ease.
Some of the ways DoNotPay can help you include:
- Walmart Customer Service
- Marriott Customer service
- Amazon customer service
- Sky customer service
- Virgin media customer service
- EE customer service
- Vodafone customer service
- O2 customer service
- John Lewis customer service
- Curry's customer service
Check out DoNotPay's Customer Service UK product for more information.