How To Request an ArcheAge Unchained Refund
ArcheAge Unchained is a newer version of the ArcheAge game. ArcheAge Unchained was announced in August 2019 and released two months later. Gamers around the world were excited about seeing the ArcheAge world in a new light. Although 65% of Steam reviews are positive, there are many users calling ArchAge “a dead game”. If you were also disappointed with your purchase of this hyped MMO game and would like to get a refund, you’re in the right realm!
What Is the ArcheAge Unchained Refund Policy?
Steam Refund Policy
If you bought ArcheAge Unchained through Steam, you should be familiar with their rules on refunds.
You qualify for a refund on Steam if:
- You request a refund within two to 14 days of the purchase
- You don’t have more than two hours of playtime
If you’re an avid gamer, you might be interested to know more about requesting other refunds on Steam, such as gifts, DLC, and pre-purchased items.
Steam usually processes refund requests within 24 hours. Your money should appear in your bank account in seven to ten days. If this is not the case, you can contact Steam customer support by dialing 425-889-9642.
Glyph Refund Policy
Since Glyph is a gaming platform launched by Trion Worlds, it comes as no surprise that they have a strict no-refunds policy. This includes any games, pre-orders, and DLC.
How Can I Get an ArcheAge Unchained Refund?
Getting an ArcheAge Unchained refund seems almost impossible, but we’ll cover all the bases. When all else fails, DoNotPay is the safest and fastest route to getting your money back.
These are all the possible ways you can obtain an ArcheAge Unchained refund:
|Can You Request a Refund Via||Yes/No|
Request an ArcheAge Unchained Refund Through the Website
ArcheAge Unchained doesn’t have a refund request form on its website, but there is a Purchase issue form you can send to the customer support team.
One Reddit user tried requesting a refund through the ArcheAge Unchained website, but he complained that it was pending for days and that he never got a response.
Follow these steps to give the online form a try:
- Go to the ArcheAge Unchained website
- Click on Support in the top right corner
- Scroll down and select ArcheAge Unchained
- Tap on Submit a request on the right side of your screen
- Type in your email address
- Choose Purchase Issues under the ArcheAge Support category
- Select the server you play on
- Write down your Character Name
- Type Refund request under Subject
- Fill in the Description with your message
- Attach any files you may have
- Hit Submit
Make sure to mention as many details as you can in the Description box to build your case. Here are some tips on what you should do:
- State the reasons why you want to get a refund
- Quote their refund policy if you haven’t played the game at all (as it says it’s not refundable if you played it)
- Attach screenshots as proof
Requesting an ArcheAge Unchained Refund Through Steam
Steam is more clear and generous than Glyph and the ArcheAge Unchained website when it comes to refunds.
If Steam is your platform of choice, do the following to demand a refund:
- Go to the Steam Help Page
- Sign in
- Scroll down and click on Purchases under What do you need help with?
- Find ArcheAge Unchained in the list and click on it
- Select the reason for your refund request
- Click on I’d like to request a refund
- Fill out the form
- Choose your payment method
- Tap on Submit
After sending the refund request, you should get an email from Steam to confirm they have received your request.
Complete Your Refund Quest With DoNotPay
It may seem futile to try and get a refund for a game whose developer claims is not refundable. It can also get confusing when a gaming platform—Steam, for example—and the publisher have different refund policies.
What few people know is that the Fair Credit Billing Act was introduced to protect consumers such as yourself. It proposes that you can dispute any charge over $50 with your bank, as long as you do it within 60 days of the purchase.
DoNotPay makes the bothersome process of getting a refund and chargeback easy—you can complete it in just a few clicks:
- Access DoNotPay from your
- Click on the File a Chargeback option
- Enter your bank details
- Type in Trion Worlds when asked about the merchant
- Answer a few questions and tap on Submit
We’ve got it covered from here! We can contact both the merchant and the bank, providing all the necessary information and proof, such as the Visa or Mastercard codes, as requested by the Fair Credit Billing Act. DoNotPay will build your case and give you what’s rightfully yours.
Trion Worlds Still Refuses To Pay Up? DoNotPay Can Help You Take Them to Court!
If Trion Worlds denies your request for an ArcheAge Unchained refund, you can sue them in small claims court. DoNotPay will assist you through the whole legal process. Here’s what we can help you with:
- Writing a demand letter
- Filling out court forms and other paperwork
- Filing your complaint
- Serving Trion Worlds
- Drafting a court statement
Do You Need Help With Other Online Games and Gaming Platforms? We’ve Got Your Back!
Aside from securing your ArcheAge Unchained refund, DoNotPay can also solve problems with other games or gaming platforms such as:
- Canceling World of Warcraft
- Requesting a Modern Warfare refund
- Getting a Minecraft refund
- Demanding a Fortnite refund
- Claiming an Epic Games refund
- Getting an Escape from Tarkov refund
- Asking for a Blizzard refund
- Requesting an Overwatch refund
- Demanding an Origin refund
- Starting a Minecraft free trial
- Getting a PlayStation Plus free trial
DoNotPay Has More Cards To Play!
Now that we have your gaming issues sorted out, we can focus on fighting bureaucracy. Give DoNotPay a go with solving various problems, ranging from canceling Peloton and getting a Windows 10 free trial to suing United Airlines.
You can access DoNotPay via any . No cheat codes required! With the help of DoNotPay, you can also:
- Deal with unpaid bills
- Overturn your parking tickets
- Locate and sign up for clinical trials near you
- Appeal your speeding tickets
- Solve your credit card problems
- Sign up for free trials with no risks
- Dispute your traffic tickets
- Make harassment and stalking disappear
- Get your money back from companies
- Deal with bothersome robocalls
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Stop endless spam emails for good
- Cancel your subscriptions or memberships smoothly
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Schedule a DMV appointment with no issues
- Jump the queue when getting in touch with customer service on the phone
- Demand refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights