How to Contact YouTube TV Customer Service the Easy Way
In an increasingly digital age, content is king. Whether a company is producing an original series or simply giving you a place to consume someone else's creations, streaming capabilities are becoming a fundamental revenue source. As a customer, you have several criteria to evaluate a platform before you're willing to part with your dollar, including what type of content is available, how many advertisements you'll have to sit through, and the quality of streaming on your devices. You may also be interested in their customer service because when your stream goes down, you'll need it back up as soon as possible. If you'd like more information on , DoNotPay can help.
Common YouTube TV Complaints
Problems Signing In
If you are having trouble signing in and you haven't forgotten your password, you likely fall into one of two camps:
|Using a Brand Account instead of a personal account||Brand Accounts cannot be used to sign into YouTube TV. If you are unsure which of your accounts are Brand Accounts, you can find them listed on the Brand Accounts page.|
|Using a Google account that is not linked to your YouTube TV account:||If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you are logging in with the account you used to sign up for YouTube TV.|
If you can log into your account, but don't have access to content, there may be problems with your payment method. Your access to YouTube TV will be temporarily revoked one day after a declined payment. Google will keep attempting the transaction to minimize any interruption to your service, but you can also use a different payment method until the issue is resolved. If your payment is declined, here are a few things to confirm:
- Accurate Payment Information - Has your linked payment method expired?
- Insufficient Funds
- Fraud Protection from Your Bank - Is your bank blocking the charge to protect your account? They may contact you to approve the purchase.
You will also want to be alert for fraudulent charges. If you see an unexpected charge on your bank statement, you can report it to YouTube TV if they were the source of the charge. The purchase should appear on your statement as GOOGLE*YouTube TV. If YouTube is the source of the charge, you can file a claim and request a refund within 120 days of it appearing on your account.
If you are having trouble getting your content to stream smoothly (or at all), there are a few things you can try before contacting :
- Check your location permissions - YouTube TV needs access to location permissions to run properly. This only applies to viewers on mobile devices and computers.
- Restart your browser or your device - This may clean up any lingering applications competing for your streaming resources.
- Check for updates - Does your app, browser, or device need to be updated to the most recent version?
- Check your internet speed - You may have selected a stream resolution that your current internet plan does not support. At least 25 Mbps is suggested for 4K viewing.
- Be sure all transactions are complete - If you have recently made a purchase through YouTube TV, but you don't have access to your content, the transaction may still be pending. Look for your content again when the transaction is complete.
Contact YouTube TV Customer Service Yourself
If you would rather not deal with people, you may be able to find a solution to your problem in one of the three hubs of the YouTube help community:
- The YouTube TV Help channel
- The YouTube Help Forum
- YouTube's Twitter account
If you weren't able to get your issue resolved with a previously existing solution, there are three ways to get in touch with :
- Chat - You can get immediate assistance by chatting with someone on the support team.
- Request a call - Speak with a member of the support team over the phone.
- Email - This may be the slowest way to get help. YouTube TV promises a response within 24 hours.
Don't Waste Your Time Calling Them - We'll Make Them Call You!
If you don't want to spend your day on hold with customer service, let DoNotPay reach out on your behalf! It only takes four steps:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
These same four steps can be used for any company you're having trouble with. Get the help you need from other industry giants including:
And more! Try DoNotPay today and spend more of your time doing things you enjoy!