How to Contact Vivint Customer Service the Easy Way
Thirteen minutes - the average waiting time before customer service answers your call. Such long wait periods can jeopardize your safety when you need support for home security devices such as alarms, security cameras, and locks. is no exception.
It's worse when your call goes through and is transferred to multiple departments. Now you have to wait while listening to the lame hold tunes. It's frustrating cos you might spend hours on hold.
That's in the past now. DoNotPay has a faster, more convenient, and less frustrating way to catapult your calls to get the support you need, exactly when you need it.
Vivint Support Contact Number and Email
There's no telling when a security device might malfunction or need additional . Alternatively, maybe your Vivint account is on the fritz. Whatever the issue you are facing and need assistance, you need the proper Vivint security customer service contacts:
|Solar energy sales and customer service||855.484.8498|
|Report potential firstname.lastname@example.org|
Where to Find Quick Help for Your Vivint Problems
Understandably, you may have an issue that needs immediate assistance and support from . Nevertheless, waiting for a whole 13 minutes on hold? That's a big no.
Fortunately, when Vivint customer service doesn't prove helpful, you can look for help elsewhere:
Vivint FAQ Section
|The FAQ section contains answers to most challenges you might face. Whatever the issue, chances are other customers have faced the same problem and have raised similar concerns.
While they aren't extensive, checking the FAQ sections before contacting customer service might save you time and frustration.
Social Media and Online Forums
|Visit Vivint's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and Reddit pages. You can scroll through their posts for solutions or guest post your questions.
With all the existing or potential customers there, Vivint customer service will answer your questions in a jiff. There's no way they can afford not to, with millions of their followers watching.
Review and Recommendation Sites
|Ninety percent of customers read reviews and recommendations before buying a product. Review sites are full of invaluable info. When you post negative reviews, Vivint will address the issue by directing you to contact their customer service.
Some common sites you can post or visit include the Federal Trade Commission, Google Reviews, Better Business Bureau, Pissed Consumer, Safewise, Trustpilot, Reviews, Complaints Board, Security, Yelp, to name a few.
|Raise your concerns on Vivint's LinkedIn page. The more than 180 million US and 18 million Canadian users present potential customers.
That's a great place to raise your concerns and get feedback when customer service doesn't help.
All these platforms have numerous followers and users, existing and potential customers.
Post the specific concern or be concise in your question. For instance, if you have concerns about home security, be specific to security alarms or sensors for faster response and fewer transfers to multiple departments.
Vivint Corporate Address
At times, might not address your concern, and you require added support. You need the big guns. In such a case, contacting Vivint's corporate office might be your best bet at having your issue solved.
You can reach them via:
4931 North 300 West
Provo, Utah 84604
If Vivint refuses to help me, can I sue them in small claims court?
Yes, you can. Vivint security customer service finally answers after what feels like hours of waiting. You raise your concerns; it could be an overcharge, illegal Robocalls, failure to fix defective products, or deceptive sales practices, yet they fail to take action, accept responsibility or pay for the damages.
You have a right to sue them, and DoNotPay can help complain about them in small arms court:
- DoNotPay generates a demand letter you can send to Vivint to settle things out of court.
- If unanswered, you will then fill out the court forms. DoNotPay helps you with this and provides you with enough copies.
- After that, you can file an official complaint with the court. DoNotPay will guide you through the process step by step.
- You will then serve Vivint, which will tell them that they are being sued. You should also specify a reason for which you are suing them.
- Finally, show up in court. DoNotPay will provide a script you can use before the judge.
Vivint Executive Team
If you are paying for a service, you have a right to receive satisfactory service as a customer. That includes getting through and getting help from Vivint customer service.
If that fails and you get through to the corporate, you need to know who might handle your issue. Vivint's top management includes:
- David Bywater – CEO (Phone: 855-290-3685)
- Garner Meads – Chief Legal Officer and Secretary (Phone: 801-900-2820)
- Jim Nye – Chief Product Officer
- Starr Fowler – Chief People Officer
While these C-Suite members are on the frontline to ensure you get the service you deserve, getting through to them might be a bit challenging but possible.
However, like any organization, Vivint has a protocol in place you must follow. You start by contacting customer service, and if you don't get the help you need, you reach the top management.
Common Reasons People Contact Vivint Support.
A customer care section is an integral part of any business, whether offering a product or service. Contacting this section isn't anybody's cup of tea.
You contact Vivint customer service when you:
- Want to complain about an issue, such as an overcharge, faulty products, unethical sales agents, among others
- Are dissatisfied with their products and services
- Need additional assistance on how to use a product
- Need technical help on the ground due to malfunctioning security systems
- Want more info before making a purchase
- Have trouble navigating their website
- You need immediate feedback from a human
- Wish to change a service
Get in Touch With Vivint Customer Service Using DoNotPay
Contacting Vivint customer service is not for those who enjoy the hold tune for even a minute, let alone 13. You pay for a service; you deserve to get support when you need it, without waiting in a queue for long.
With DoNotPay, you no longer have to. Just follow this procedure, easy peasy.
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have DoNotPay do the work for you.
DoNotPay Can Help Resolve Customer Service Issues for Multiple Companies
Getting through to Vivint customer service shows you one thing; DoNotPay is more than capable of connecting you with super-fast.
Moreover, it's not just Vivint security; DoNotPay can boost your communication with other businesses, including:
- Mojang customer support
- Walmart customer support
- Ubisoft customer support
- Rockstar customer support
- Marriott customer support
- Amazon customer support
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
A lot. Connecting you to Vivint customer support is just the tip of the iceberg. DoNotPay can do much more for you than any other platform in the market. Do you have other challenges, such as you need:
- Suing any entity in small claims court
- Set up DMV appointments
- Advice on bill payments
- Share free trials with you
- Look for your missing money
- Lodge a complaint against any company
- Share awesome tips on airline flight compensation
- Breakdown various Terms of service for you
Then, you can rest assured DoNotPay has your back.