Everything You Need To Know About Twitch Prime Free Trial
Twitch Prime—now called Prime Gaming—is a subscription service created by Amazon in 2016. Twitch users who also have Amazon Prime membership can enjoy premium features of the streaming platform. Gamers will get not only everything included in their Amazon Prime membership but also free games, special deals, and free subscriptions on Twitch each month.
Residents of some countries will have to register for Prime Gaming through Amazon Prime, while for the majority of countries in the world, Prime Gaming is available only through Prime Video.
Does Twitch Prime Offer a Free Trial?
Prime Gaming (Twitch Prime) does offer a free trial to both new and existing Amazon Prime or Prime Video users. The trial allows access to all premium features, such as:
- Free games you can keep forever
- New skins, levels, weapons, characters, and many other updates
- Free and prompt shipping
- Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows
- Free subscriptions on Twitch
- Fun Twitch colors and emoticons for your chat
If you’re in a country where it’s possible to sign up for Twitch Prime through Amazon Prime, you will be able to enjoy a free trial that lasts 30 days. If you have to connect with Prime Video, your free trial will last for seven days.
Will My Twitch Prime Free Trial Auto-Renew Into a Paid Membership?
Once a free trial is over, you’ll be automatically charged for the following billing period. If you want to avoid being charged, you should cancel the free trial before it ends.
Prime Gaming doesn’t offer a refund if you forget to cancel the trial. If you unsubscribe from the service after the trial is over, you’ll be able to use all the perks until the end of the billing period, but you won’t be offered a prorated refund.
DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card Helps You Save Money
Did you know that it’s possible to register for a Prime Gaming free trial without the risk of being charged once it’s over? DoNotPay’s super convenient feature—virtual credit card—enables it. If you think you may forget to cancel a free trial before it expires, you’ll appreciate DoNotPay’s help.
All you need to do is open your DoNotPay account in a web browser.
Avoid losing money on services you don’t need by using a temporary email address and a randomly generated credit card number that DoNotPay provides. Even though this isn’t a real credit card, Prime Gaming and other companies that don’t require temporary authorization will accept it for free trials.
Once the trial is over, you’ll be automatically unsubscribed because our virtual credit card doesn’t have any money on it, and the company won’t be able to charge for the subscription.
How Much Does Twitch Prime Cost?
Once your Twitch Prime free trial is over, you’ll be charged:
- $12.99 a month if you register for Prime Gaming through Amazon Prime
- $8.99 a month if you register for Prime Gaming through Prime Video
How To Start Twitch Prime Free Trial
To register for your Prime Gaming free trial, you should create an Amazon Prime or Prime Video account first. Here’s how you can do it:
When you create your Amazon account, you can sign up for Prime Gaming by doing the following:
- Go to the Prime Gaming website
- Click on the Try Prime button
- Click Continue
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Follow the instructions
You can also access the Prime Gaming website from your Twitch account. All you need to do is click on the Crown icon in the upper right corner and then click on Start Your Free Trial. You’ll be redirected to the Prime Gaming website, where you can follow the steps described above.
Can I Get Twitch Prime With Amazon Prime Free Trial?
New Amazon Prime users will get a 30-day free trial that can be used for Twitch Gaming, as well as many other features available to Amazon Prime users. Have you already taken advantage of an Amazon Prime free trial but haven’t registered for Prime Gaming during that time? You still have the opportunity to use your Twitch Prime free trial.
Can I Cancel My Twitch Prime Free Trial?
If you want to cancel only your Prime Gaming subscription before the trial is over to avoid being charged, you can do it like this:
- Access your Twitch account
- Click on your profile icon
- Choose Settings
- Select the Connections tab
- Click on the Disconnect button next to Amazon
- Choose Yes, Disconnect
This step-by-step process ensures that you stop paying for the Twitch Prime services, but you get to keep your Amazon Prime subscription.
If you want to unsubscribe from your Amazon Prime membership as well, you can do it by clicking on End Membership on the help & customer service page. Once you cancel Amazon Prime, Twitch will be disconnected, and you won’t be charged for Prime Gaming services.
A Better Way To Cancel Your Prime Gaming Membership Is With DoNotPay!
- Log in to your DoNotPay account from your browser
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Enter the name of the subscription you want to cancel—in this case, Prime Gaming if you want to keep your Amazon Prime account, or Amazon Prime if you want to get rid of both subscriptions
Expect to be notified via email as soon as your subscription is canceled.
We can help you unsubscribe from many other memberships, including:
Sue Twitch or Amazon in Small Claims Court in No Time
If you think that Twitch and Amazon have wronged you or haven’t met their part of the deal, DoNotPay makes it easy to bring them to small claims court and serve them justice.
To ensure your case is suitable for small claims court, the world’s first robot lawyer will have to ask you a few questions regarding the case and the type of compensation you hope to get.
Once it’s clear that your case is eligible, it’s time to write a demand letter. DoNotPay will help you compose it, and then you can send it to Twitch, Amazon, or any other company. Should they not answer in the next 90 days, or should the response be negative, you can take them to court.
DoNotPay will help you:
- Collect all of the required documents
- Complete the complex forms
- Write a perfect statement
- Be informed about the procedure and steps to follow
DoNotPay Makes Life and Gaming Easier
Count on DoNotPay’s help whenever you’re facing other everyday conundrums. Whether you’re trying to get compensation from airlines such as Lufthansa, unsubscribe from emails, or stop Twitch email notifications, DoNotPay has got your back. All of the administrative issues are easier to solve with the right assistant by your side. Log in to your DoNotPay account from a web browser, and we will assist you in:
- Handling unpaid bills
- Getting rid of unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam text messages
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Bringing firms and people to small claims court
- Setting up DMV appointments in the blink of an eye
- Getting refunds and compensation from all airlines for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Handling issues with credit cards
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting in touch with customer service specialists
- Getting your robocall revenge
- Requesting refunds from any firm
- Keeping your inbox and mailbox spam-mail-free forever
- Registering for free trials risk-free