Cancel BeenVerified subscriptions in just a few easy steps
BeenVerified is a background checking company that offers its users an insight into other people’s criminal records, public records, and personal information.
How to cancel BeenVerified manually
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Cancel BeenVerified online
- Log into your BeenVerified account.
- Open the company’s contact form.
- Compose a request for the company to end your membership.
- Include your 9-digit member ID (you can find it in the welcome mail you received when you opened your account or in your account dashboard).
The company will notify you by email when your account is closed.
Cancel BeenVerified via email
- Send an email to email@example.com to let the customer service team know you want to cancel your membership.
- Include your full name, address, and member ID.
You will receive a confirmation email when your account is closed.
Cancel BeenVerified over the phone
- Contact the BeenVerified customer service on 1-888-579-5910.
- Give the agent your 9-digit member ID and ask them to cancel your subscription.
Once your subscription is canceled, you will receive an email confirmation.
Cancel BeenVerified through iTunes
If you subscribed to BeenVerified through iTunes, you have to cancel your membership using the same platform, as Apple is the one in charge of your subscription, not BeenVerified.
- Enter Settings on your phone and select “iTunes & App Store”.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Sign in with your iTunes store credentials if your phone doesn’t log in automatically. The app may ask you to enter your Apple ID once again.
- Go to Subscriptions and click “Manage”.
- Find BeenVerified and tap on it.
- In the options section, select “Turn Off Auto-Renewal”.
Once your billing cycle ends, your subscription will be canceled.
Cancel BeenVerified with DoNotPay
Some users find the process of unsubscribing manually a bit overcomplicated. There is also a possibility that the company won’t process your cancelation immediately. To avoid such issues, you can cancel your BeenVerified membership with the DoNotPay. We will immediately cancel your subscription and let you know when it’s done via email. The whole thing won’t last more than a couple of minutes. Here is what you have to do:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser or download the iOS version of the app from the Apple Store.
- Select ‘Find Hidden Money’.
- Enter “BeenVerified” as the service you want to cancel.
Does BeenVerified offer a refund after I cancel?
Generally speaking, they don’t. If you’re a monthly subscriber, you will have access to all BeenVerified features until the end of the billing cycle. However, if you want to cancel your subscription because the company didn’t fulfill your expectations and provide you with the information they promised, you can request a refund. The company will let you know if your request is granted via email.
Can I put my BeenVerified subscription on pause instead of canceling it?
No, you can’t pause your membership, the only option is to cancel it. If you change your mind in the future, you can reopen it in just a couple of minutes. The company will save your information, so all you need to do is log in with your old credentials and pick a subscription plan.
What do BeenVerified’s charges look like on my bank statement?
|BEENVERIFIED*COM 888-579-5910 NYBEENVERIFIED*COM||PAYPAL INST XFER BEENVERIFIE WEB ID: PAYPALSI77||BVD*BeenVerified.com|
|BEENVERIFIED*COM 888-5795910 NY 10016 USA||BEENVERIFIED*COM 888-579-5910 NY||Payment to BeenVerified Inc.|
|BEENVERIFIED.COM||Debit Purchase -visa Beenverified*com888-5795910 Ny||BEENVERIFIED*COM|
|BEENVERIFIED COM||BEENVERIFIED*COM 8885795910 NY||BEENVERIFIED.COM 888-579-5910 NY|
|Refund from BeenVerified Inc.||BVD*BeenVerified.com 888-5795910 NY||BEENVERIFIED*COM 888-5795910 NY|
|Purchase from BeenVerified Inc.|
What are some alternatives to BeenVerified?
|Truthfinder||$30 a month|
|PeopleFinders||$9.95 a month|
DoNotPay can monitor all of your paid subscriptions
Monthly subscriptions seem affordable, so people usually get surprised when they realize how much money they actually cost them. What almost 90% of people do not realize is that, on average, they spend around $240 on subscription services every month! If you feel spending this much on subscriptions is not right for your budget, you should consider monitoring your paid memberships with DoNotPay. Our app will keep track of all the services you’re subscribed to and let you know which of them you don’t use.
Is BeenVerified mistreating you? DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court
If BeenVerified declines to grant you a refund you believe you deserve or treats you unfairly in any way, maybe it’s time for things to escalate. Suing the company will probably bring you the resolution you’re hoping for.
If you’ve decided to sue the company in small claims court, you don’t have to worry about the expenses and lawyers. DoNotPay is a robot lawyer awarded by the American Bar Association. We can help you sue any person or company fast and easy.
DoNotPay helps you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions with a click of a button.
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- Blue Apron
- Xbox Live
- CBS All Access
- F.Y.E Backstage VIP Pass
- MBI Probiller
- Planet Fitness
- ABC Mouse
What other things can DoNotPay help me with?
DoNotPay is an AI lawyer that fights for the rights of customers and battles bureaucracy. We can give you a hand with:
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Fighting parking tickets
- Reaching customer service reps without waiting on hold
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting an appointment with the DMV faster
- Getting compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Making virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial.