How To Cancel Your Simply Cook Subscription In a Breeze
We understand. It happens. Sometimes you sign up for a convenient subscription service, and you enjoy using it — for a while. Then circumstances change, and your subscription isn't working for you. Here at DoNotPay, we're saying, if you're not using Simply Cook, then cancel!
Why Would Someone Want to Cancel a Simply Cook Subscription?
Many companies offer subscriptions that deliver fantastic convenience, a wide selection of products and/or services, and great value. If you frequently use a certain product or service that is available through a subscription, signing up for a subscription may be a great money-saving option.
Nevertheless, there are those times when a company's subscription service no longer meets your needs, or the products or services offered by the subscription simply don't live up to your expectations anymore. At DoNotPay, we understand there may have been a time when you enjoyed your subscription, but now you're ready to cancel with Simply Cook, and that's OK!
Below are some reasons why a Simply Cook customer might want to cancel:
- Their dietary needs have changed
- Someone in the household developed a food allergy
- Financial circumstances have changed
- Family members want different food options
- They want to cancel Simply Cook after the trial period
Sometimes a customer has been advised by their physician to follow a certain nutritional programme and the foods offered by Simply Cook aren't compatible. Or sometimes a family member develops an allergy to some of Simply Cook's ingredients and the customer needs to eliminate those foods from their household.
In other cases, a person's financial circumstances have changed, and the service no longer fits in their budget. Sometimes a customer wanted to try Simply Cook but didn't like many of their food options. Now they want to cancel Simply Cook after the trial period. Conversely, sometimes a Simply Cook customer initially loved all the meals, but now family members are asking for more options. Now the customer is wondering how to cancel with Simply Cook.
How to Cancel a Simply Cook Subscription
Regardless of why you want to cancel, DoNotPay thinks it should be easy for you to cancel your Simply Cook membership. This is why we've assigned our research team to the task of finding out how you can easily cancel with Simply Cook!
Here’s how you can cancel::
- With Simply Cook, if you want to cancel your subscription altogether, you can email email@example.com and request to cancel your account with Simply Cook.
- As an alternative, you can cancel your Simply Cook subscription by logging in to your account, and then cancelling through your "Account Section" on the Simply Cook website.
- For circumstances where you don't necessarily want to cancel your entire subscription with Simply Cook, but you want to cancel/suspend an order for other reasons, the easiest way is to email firstname.lastname@example.org and let customer service know why you need to cancel or suspend a particular order(s).
Other Reasons Why You Might Want to Cancel With Simply Cook
Sometimes a customer has other reasons for cancelling an order. Some of these reasons include:
- A meal box has damaged contents inside.
- The meal box has missing contents.
- The box you ordered never arrived.
With any of these circumstances, you can cancel the order and request a refund. You should expect a full refund as long as you can show proof of the missing or damaged contents or provide proof you never received the meal box.
How to Cancel a Trial Box from Simply Cook
According to Simply Cook's Terms and Conditions page on their website, if you cancel your order before the trial box has been sent, they reserve the right to cancel your order, and they'll provide you with a refund of your payment. If you cancel your Simply Cook subscription after their 7-day trial period, they won't charge you for the cancellation.
The great news is that if you decide at a later date that you want to resubscribe, you may do so at any time without any penalties.
How to Cancel an Order From Simply Cook
There are several reasons why you might want to cancel an order with Simply Cook. Perhaps you want to cancel a certain number of orders because:
- You're going on holiday.
- You've been ill or too busy to eat the meals they've already shipped to you.
- A meal you received isn't appealing.
If you're going on holiday, or you have meals you haven't eaten yet, per your specifications, it's possible to delay or skip meal boxes. If a Simply Cook meal just doesn't sound appealing to you, it's possible to request a refund (within 90 days of purchase) as long as the meal is unopened and in its original condition. You will still be responsible for paying the postage to return the box.
What's the Fastest Way to Cancel Simply Cook Subscription?
DoNotPay is the fastest and easiest way to help you cancel your Simply Cook subscription. Here's how it works:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help Me With?
It's always great to try new subscriptions for products and services, but sometimes they may become too expensive, your needs have changed, or you simply get tired of them. Here at DoNotPay, we understand it can be difficult to find the time to do all the research to find out how to cancel certain subscriptions. That's why we research for you!
DoNotPay can help you easily cancel your subscription packages, orders, or contracts with the following:
|Planet Fitness||Virgin Media||Xbox Live|
|NOW TV||Sky TV||BT Sport|
|CVS CarePass||RAC||AA Road Memberships|
Visit DoNotPay to learn more about how we can help you save time and money!