How to Cancel Vodafone Contract Hassle-Free
With the different mobile providers, you may decide to . Whether you're changing networks or ending your Vodafone contract for another reason, the cancellation process varies. However, the complex steps required to cancel a Vodafone mobile contract successfully can be extremely time-consuming. Save time to get out of your Vodafone contract by letting DoNotPay manage the cancellation on your behalf.
DoNotPay will take care of cancelling your Vodafone contract or other monthly subscription services with less hassle and in less time. DoNotPay contacts the company on your behalf and fights for the fair release from their contracts quickly while getting you any refund you deserve.
Common Reasons to Cancel Vodafone Contract
Since the reason for is key to successfully cancelling, it's important to understand the common reasons people cancel Vodafone.
- Switching networks (using a new or the same phone number).
- Moving to a new area.
- Death of the account owner.
- Terminal illness of account owner.
How to Cancel Vodafone Contract
There are three ways to cancel your Vodafone contract. Use which is best for your needs.
Contact Number to Cancel Vodafone Contract
Call 191 from your Vodafone mobile number or 03333 040 191 from another phone to cancel.
Number to Text to Cancel Vodafone Contract
For a PAC code to keep your current number when changing providers:
- Text PAC + PIN.
- Send to number 65075.
- Give the PAC to your new provider within 30 days.
- Your number will be transferred, and cancelling your Vodafone account.
For STAC code to switch providers and get a new number:
- Text STAC + PIN.
- Send to 75075.
- Use the code within 30 days by giving it to your provider.
- Your number will be transferred, and your Vodafone account will be cancelled.
If you are cancelling your Vodafone contract with multiple numbers, you must use another method other than texting.
Cancel Vodafone Mobile via Chat
Use a Webchat to speak with a Vodafone member about cancelling.
Online Cancellation for Vodafone
Here is how to cancel your Vodafone subscription online:
- Log into your Vodafone online account.
- Navigate to Settings > Plan settings > View > Switch to another network > Switch my network.
- Request a PAC or STAC code.
- Give the code to your new provider within 30 days.
- Your Vodafone mobile will be cancelled, and you can enjoy your new provider.
How Much Will It Cost to Cancel My Vodafone Contract?
The amount you must pay to cancel your Vodafone mobile contract will vary depending on when you cancel, as you will be billed for your Vodafone plan up to the disconnect day of your number. If you switch 22 days or more before the usual monthly billing date, your final Vodafone bill will arrive on the usual billing date.
However, if you cancel closer to your billing date, your final Vodafone charges will arrive 22 days after you switch providers. Not that you may be responsible for any roaming charges used during your active Vodafone account up to two months after cancellation since Vodafone can only bill retrospectively for your usage.
Final Vodafone Bill
What your final Vodafone mobile bill may include:
- Partial month usage for the time before your number was disconnected.
- Any out-of-plan usage.
- Any roaming charges.
- Any Extras, such as Recurring Data Extra.
- An Early Termination Fee (ETF): Only applies if you cancel while still under contract.
What Is the Vodafone Early Cancellation Charge?
You agree to a minimum contract period when signing up for a Vodafone plan. Therefore, if you cancel your Vodafone contract early, you are subject to an Early Termination Fee to cover the remaining time left on your contract. Your ETF is calculated using the following two items:
- All outstanding monthly charges for the remainder of your contract.
- Take off a 2% discount for early payment receipt since it is paid at once rather than stagged throughout the remaining months.
You can text INFO to 85075 to easily see the amount you must pay to cancel Vodafone mobile early.
What Vodafone Charges Look Like on Bank Statements
Here’s what Vodafone charges will look like on your bank statement:
|VODAFONE E-COMMERCE NEWBURY GBR||VODAFONE CORPORA||VESTA VODAFONE VODAFONE.COUK|
|RAPHAEL*VODAFONE SAINS LONDON GBR||VODAFONE LTD NEWBURY GBR||VODAFONE PAYROLL|
|VODAFONE MOTO NEWBURY GBR||RAPHAEL*VODAFONE THE S LONDON GBR||VODAFONE AMSTERDAM NLD|
|VODAFONE LTD, NEWBURY GB||VESTA VODAFONE||VESTA VODAFONE 08082810848 IRL|
|RAPHAEL*VODAFONE PRET LONDON GBR||RAPHAEL*VODAFONE CHOPS LONDON GBR||RAPHAEL*VODAFONE WAITR LONDON GBR|
|VODAFONE THE STAR AND GAR LONDON GB||VODAFONE LTD, NEWBURY||VODAFONE DIVIDEND|
|VODAFONE UK MOTO NEWBURY||VODAFONE LIMITED LONDON GBR||RAPHAEL*VODAFONE STARB LONDON GBR|
|VODAFONE LTD NEWBURY GB||RAPHAEL*VODAFONE MALMA LONDON GBR||VODAFONE.CO.UK|
|RAPHAEL*VODAFONE SIMPL LONDON GBR||VODAFONE GLOBAL EN||MIP*VODAFONE TOPUP|
|MIP*VODAFONE TOPUP 0870070191||VODAFONE LTD, 7026059249-1001||MIP*VODAFONE TOPUP 0870070191 GBR|
DoNotPay Makes It Easy to Cancel Your Vodafone Phone Contract
It can be frustrating navigating the Vodafone contract cancellation process and not to mention the precious time you'll lose waiting on hold. However, DoNotPay makes it quick and easy to cancel Vodafone.
Cancel Vodafone SIM Contract in 3 steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on canceling your Vodafone contract! We'll even try to get a refund on your behalf. Contact us today to see how DoNotPay can help you cancel unnecessary or unwanted subscriptions fast and easily.
Other Tasks DoNotPay Can Handle on Your Behalf
Need help with other unnecessary subscription cancellations? DoNotPay can manage other subscription and membership cancellations on your behalf just as easily as Vodafone contracts.
- Planet Fitness
- BT Sport
- CVS Carepass
- Now TV
- Just Eat
- Xbox Live
- Virgin Media
- Beer 52